Chapter 28

I haven't updated for along time , I'm so sorry for that , But I'm back :)
Hope u Like the new chapter :)
--------------------------------------

***LouisPov***

I don't know , but I didn't believe him. He has the sane eye color as Harry . He acts like him , I will know myself if He's Harry or no! . We sat together to have dinner . I kept staring at him while eating . What if Marccel was Harry? What if this was a lie .. A big lie ! .. I don't know ..

Marccel(confused): Louis Are you okay?

Me: Ah yeah I'm .. I was just yk I was thinking .. Nevermind . When you finish come to my room ( standing up and walking to my room) I'm already full

Marccel: Mhmm? okay ..

I went to my room and kept thinking , I layed on the bed looking at the door , waiting for Marccel to enter . Few minutes later , I heard a knock on my door and I said "enter"
Marccel entered , He seemed to be so worried .

Me(laying on the bed): Close the door (smiling not to make him confused)

Marccel(nodding,stuttering): o-okay?( he closed the door and stood in his place)

Me(walking to him) : I want to try something?

Marccel: u-umm what-

I kissed him , he didn't even complete his sentence. Shit !!!! He's Harry ! I knew it . This kiss reminded my of everything . I pulled away and kept staring at him . He's Harry .

Me: Shit!!!!!!!

Harry(crying) : Lou I'm sorry .. I swear I didn't mean to . I was just so confused and scared to tell you ! I know you won't forgive me !! I had no choice!! I can't move on Louis I love you I love you .. Louis please Don't hate me ! I was so fucking stupid !

Me:(shouting) YOU LIED!

Harry(stuttering and still crying): I lied just to get you back . I knew you'd never forgive me so I had to lie okay?
I didn't mean to . I realized my mistake . I was so stupid to let you . But see! We talked on omegle again by accident . We were meant for each other . We can make it Lou again , trust me .

Me: TRUST YOU ???? TRUST YOU AGAIN? You know I still love you and I told that Marccel that I love you !! You know I'll never hate you . I hate lying . If I didn't relaize you were Harry , I'm sure you wouldn't have told me the truth and you'd fool me forever- .

Harry: You know I wouldn't to this ! I planned to tell you the truth but in the right tim-

Me(shouting): When is the right time!!! Harry you only love to see me breaking

Harry: I don't ! Louis can I ask one question to end it ?

Me(afraid and weak pretending to be strong) : What!

Harry: Do you want me to go away?

I didn't want him to go away . Because I was
F
A
L
L
I
N
G
A
P
A
R
T
Without him . I was dying without him . I don't know . I remembered everything . I love him .I won't let him go away again , I want him with me . He changed his look for me . He should have known that I will always love him

Harry(looking at the ground , his wet cheeks looks so kissable): Louis? Look I understand you won't forgive me , I'm a fool (about to open the door and leave).

Me(grabbing his hands quickly and putting them slowly around my waist): Don't leave .

Harry(shocked and staring at me): Y-you forgive me??????

Me(nodding and hugging him): Just don't leave okay , don't leave me again , I need you Harry .. Omg I miss you so much ..

Harry(hugging back and smiling): I can't believe that you didn't kick me out .. Aw Lou I miss you too (kissing Louis' cheeks) I can't live without you .. Can you understand this? You're my everything ..

Me( his cheeks went red) : Oh Harry ! I do understand this . I could never move on .. You shouldn't act like another person , You know I love you ..

Harry( asking like a child ): Oh so you forgive me sweetcheeks?

Me( laughing): No take your things and get out of here (acting like I'm angry but failing to do this when I see his beautiful face )

Harry(raising an eyebrow): My things?(moving closing to me and holding me and moving to the door)

Me(laughing): Harry put me down now!!

Harry(looking at me and smiling): Kiss me first my tiny boobear

Me(blushing): Oh okay (kissing him on his lips , he begun to kiss back then he moved his tounge begging me to open my mouth , Then our tounges were dancing in a crazy way , they were kissing untill they felt their chest burning ) .. Oh my godddd Harry , I love you

---------------------------------------

I'm gonna update the story so soon , I will post an epilogue :) It's so so sad so get ready!
Hope U enjoy this chapter , I know you hate me right now for being so late , but I'm so very sorry :( I'm gonna update the epilogue soon
Hope y'all have a great day today and I do miss U so much
All the love×