Once Brad had paid we walked out of the restaurant and slowly back to the hotel hand in hand, I saw Brad smiling at me from the corner of my eye a couple of times and that made me smile. "Your so pretty." Brad said while we were walking back. "I'm not..." I replied. "Yeah, you are." Brad said and he pulled me into a hug. "Your my pretty girl." Brad said and I snuggled my head into his neck, we walked up to our room and on the way we walked past Alisha and Connor's room. There were some strange noises coming from their room, me and Brad looked at each other and I started to giggle. "I wonder what they are doing?..." Brad said and winked as we walked into our room. "I don't even wanna know." I replied and Brad laughed. "I bet that in a couple of weeks Alisha will tell us that she is pregnant or something." Brad said and I giggled. "Now isn't really the right time for her to be getting pregnant, you boys are on tour so Connor wouldn't have any time to go to any of the appointments." I replied and Brad nodded. "It's their problem." Brad said and I nodded. "If Alisha has a baby then that baby will be my niece or nephew..." I said and looked at Brad. "That's weird." Brad replied and I nodded.

"Shall we start on the cover?" Brad asked after he had tidied up the room a little bit. "If you want, are we filming it on your computer?" I asked and Brad nodded, he got his computer out of the suitcase and picked up his guitar. "Do you want to go and ask James if you can borrow his guitar? I would go and get Connor's but I don't really wanna go into their room." Brad said and I laughed. "Sure, I will be back in a minute." I said and pecked Brad on the nose, I walked out of my room and down the corridor to James and Tristan's room. *knock knock* I waited for a minute and then James answered the door. "Oh, hey Evie." James said and I smiled. "Hi, do you mind if I borrow your guitar?" I asked. "Why?" He asked. "Because me and Brad are going to film a cover, I would get Connor's but their are some weird noises coming from his room..." I said and James laughed, I heard Tristan laughing at what I just said in the background. "We know, we have heard." James said and I giggled. "Of course you can borrow my guitar." James said, he got it and then gave it to me. "Thank you, I will give it back when I'm done." I said, James pulled me into a hug and smiled at me.

"Are you ok?" He asked. "Yeah." I replied as he pulled away. "What's going on with you and your sister?" James asked and Tristan walked over to the door. "We are going to meet up in LA but I'm a bit nervous, Brad and Connor are coming with me." I replied and James nodded. "Well if you have them with you then you have no reason to be nervous." James said and I nodded. "I know but I can't help but be nervous, I am meeting a unidentical twin sister I never even knew that I had." I replied and Tris smiled. "I'm sure you will be fine, I wonder if she is hot..." Tris replied and I playfully hit him, before we went on tour Tris broke up with his girlfriend and he doesn't seem that bothered about it. "I'm going to go and record this cover with Brad, I will see you guys later." I replied and walked down the corridor.

I knocked on my door and Brad answered it in just his jeans. "Wow, why are you topless." I said as I walked into the room with the guitar. "Felt like it." Brad said as I put the guitar down, I walked over to him and rested my hands on his bare chest. "I love you." I said and Brad moved his face closer to mine but stopped just inches away from my lips. "I love you too." Brad replied, I ran my hands down his chest and stopped on the waistline of his jeans. Our lips then collided and we shared a passionate kiss for a few minutes before he pulled away. "I would continue but we need to record this cover." Brad said and I nodded, I pecked him on the nose and then Brad set up the computer. I tuned the guitar and quickly learnt the chords to the song Everything Has Changed by Taylor Swift and Ed Sheeran. "Are you going to record this with no top on?" I asked and Brad smiled. "No, I will put a top on." Brad said and winked at me.

He set the computer up on the side and we both sat on the bed so we were facing the screen. "I've never recorded a cover before and I haven't played the guitar in a while so I'm sorry if I mess up." I said and looked at Brad. "It doesn't matter if you mess up, we can just start again. It's normally me that messes up and also it does make a good bloopers video if we mess up enough times." Brad said and I laughed. "Are you ready?" He asked and I nodded, he pressed the record button and he started taking.