Gone

"Man it's good to be back in Gravity Falls?" Bill laughed.

"Where have you been?" I asked out of curiosity.

"I've been busy." Bill simply said. "But now I'm back! Ha ha ha!"

I gently kicked Dipper with my foot. "Wake up, Dipper."

"Let me get into something more comfortable." Bill said, snapping his fingers.

A swirl of dust surrounded the triangle and in a flash he was human! He had soft blonde hair, one good eye (the other covered with an eye patch). He wore a golden suit with black pants and fancy black shoes.

"You can change into a human!?" My jaw dropped. Although he was a demon I hated, he does look cute.

"It's something I learned over the years." Bill smiled.

"You look so different." I mumbled.

Dipper groaned. "B-bill."

"That's right, Pine Tree!" Bill laughed.

Dipper squealed. "You're human!"

We all heard a knock on the door. "Dipper? Mabel? Is everything alright?"

It was Ford.

"Aww look at that." Bill smiled. "It's my old friend Sixer."

"Who's in there with you?" Ford asked.

"Uh that was just Dipper, Grear Uncle Ford!" I stalled. "We'll be down in a minute."

"Alright hurry up though. We are opening presents soon." He heard his footsteps go down the stairs.

"Wow." Bill said.

"What?" I turned around to see him.

"You didn't tell him I was in here." Bill said.

"Well...if Ford knows you're here, this whole day would be ruined!" I said.

"Yeah it's our birthday and we just wanna have a little fun." Dipper crossed his arms.

"What are you doing here anyway?" I asked.

"I have a present for you." Bill smiled.

"What present?" Dipper asked.

Bill held an orb in his hand. "It's a universe splitter! If I drop this its force will pull everything into it."

I gasped. "Why would you give us that?"

"Because I want to give you two a little fun." Bill smiled.

"No!!" Dipper yelled.

Bill dropped the orb and crushed it. A huge gust of wind swirled in the room. I could feel the force pulling me into the unknown dimension. I held on to Dipper's hand as long as I could, but I couldn't hold on any longer and I let go. The next thing I knew I blacked out, hearing Dipper's words "Mabel!!!!"........

Gravity Fallen (MaBill)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें