Chapter Three

(Avalon's pov)

I woke up to the lights flickering. Sitting up I see Slut Patty. "School get up." She said as I read her lips. I sighed, but went to the bathroom anyways. I took a quick shower and did everything I needed to. I put some lip gloss on that was a deep red shiny sparkly color, some mascara, and a bit of eyeliner. Then I brushed my hair, brushed my teeth, and went to the bathroom.

When I was down I went to my closet and started getting some clothes. I pulled on some baggy green cargo pant, a black muscle shirt, a blood red sports bra, and my blood red beanie. I slipped on my black skater shoes and grabbed my skateboard.

I hurried down the stairs and grabbed my bag before hurrying out the door. I jumped on my skateboard and skated my way to school.

The school wasn't as small as I though it would be. I live in Clearwater, Florida and so I'm going to Clearwater High School. Home to the tornado woo. Note the sarcasm. I walk in and head for the office.

Once I go in I see three out of the five boys I saw yesterday. The one with the long hair had a pair of navy blue jeans on, a long sleeved grey shirt, and his boots. The other was in grey jeans, his high tops, a green beanie, and a grey plaid shirt over a green shirt. The last had blue jeans, a button up navy blue dress shirt with short sleeves, and a pair of boots. he one with the long hair had his hair spiked up today standing most like half a foot up on his head from how long it is.

"Ah you must be Avalon Springer." Wow someone got my name right.

The three guys looked up from where they sat in chairs. The one with the longest hair was really cute once the hair is out of his face. He has a nice strong jaw, nice cheek bones, and big navy blue eyes that made me want to melt. He had a hard look about him, but his eyes held softness. As he looked at me he smiled a small smile that made my heart skip a beat. His lips were plump and a nice pink color that was so kissable. I blushed and looked at the others.

That guy's twin had more of a baby face. Round cheeks, a more slender jaw, and big doe like eyes. The last had more of a lopsided grin on his face, a baby face with a strong jaw, and big round eyes that looked really cute.

I shook my head clear and looked at the waiting lady. "Yes. I'm sure my social worker called?" I asked and she nods.

"Yes I informed all your teachers. They will allow you to use your computer to record all the lectures and transfer it into nights however way you do on your free time." I nod.

"I actually have a signer on my computer to translate everything the people say and everything they say automatically goes on a google docs for me to study and look from." I said making her nod.

"Okay. Good. Then here's your schedule and locker combo and number. I'm sure one of these kind boys will show you around and help you out some." She said before looking at the three boys. The baby faced, but strong jaw one shook his head.

"I have to talk to my councilor." He said shrugging.

"Can't studying." The other said holding up a just now open book. The last one, the cutest one. Stood up.

"I'll show her around." He says before leading me out of the office. He turns and looks at me. "I'm Trex Woodlin." I raised my eyebrow at that.

"What kind of name is that?" I asked making him smirk.

"One my mother gave me. She likes all those weird names. Those two in there are my brothers. The twin is Trix and the other is Tylek." I nod as I held out a hand.

"Avalon." I say. He smiled and took my hand kissing the top softly. I blushed a deep red as I took my hand back. I never embarrassed or even shy, yet here I am now both. If anything my deafness made me a pretty big bad ass.