Chapter 4

With all the younger people in the caravan, the trip took about 30 minutes. When they arrived at the camp all the younger children were placed very quickly. Teenage girls and boys were quick as well. The only one left was the tan dingo, who had said his name was Caspian. Maria, with her caring and stern nature, took him in. She also set him up to start cleaning their hut with her.

Amy was watching everyone and everything hat was going on around camp. She spotted Shadow and walked over to him.

"Hey," she said, getting his attention. He turned to her and kissed her forehead. Then he sighed, knowing the tone in her voice all to well.

"What happened," he asked. She smiled at him in a way that says you know me too well.

"I need to go and speak with the Ky Pack," she said. "They have gotten too out of control and they need to stop." Her voice started to raise in anger. "They have left these poor kids without parents and are probably going to keep going until they get to their second pack in Kentucky. If they do that then they will be dangerously close to us." She was almost yelling and Shadow had taken a few steps forward. He knew that when she was done ranting she would say something heart breaking. She always does. He took her hand and she released the tension in her body. "I will not let them tare those families apart." With that, she hugged him and cried. He wrapped her arms around her and just held her. They stayed like that for awhile. Then Amy backed up a little to look at him.

He saw the sadness and knew immediately. "You have to go don't you." She nodded her head in response. He sighed and hugged her tightly again. "I'll miss you."

"I'll miss you too." she said. "take care of everyone. I'll be leaving tonight."

They broke apart but he still had her hands. "Please," she said softly. "Stay with me for today." He nodded and together they went to gather a few wolves that Amy could take with her. They needed to travel light and travel fast. So that's what they did.

Amy gather Silver, Blaze, and Sonic. They left that evening and were half way through the state when they finally stopped.

"I think this should be a good pace to rest for awhile," Amy said. "We'll leave at daybreak tomorrow." With that said, everyone settled down for the night and waited for the morning to come. They thought they were well away from any wolves and did not think anyone would challenge four grown wolves. They were wrong.

Hidden in the trees were two Mobians, looking down on the group of four with watchful eyes. Taking in their positions and determining that the pink hedgehog is the leader.

"We should strike now," a green leopard said. He turned to his accomplice, a purple female wolf.

"No," she said in a thick Russian accent. "We shall wait an hour or so, then we can be certain they are asleep."

After the talk, the two spies sat back and watched. Waiting for the right time to strike their prey like the hunters they are inside.

•••••

Ok. So I guess there is already a character for a purple wolf but I have no idea who she is... So I'm using her picture with a totally new personality of my creating! Hope that doesn't bother you!
Also:
My class turned into a court room today and my best friend and I were prosecutors. We won by a land slide. So proud of myself and her!

That's all! Ttyl Stars!