Chapter 1

"Faster," a pink hedgehog said to a red and white one. She looked to be about 22, while he was 15. No one would guess that this hedgehog was his mother. Or the alpha of the second largest wolf pack.

The younger hedgehog attacked the straw man with quicker movements. His training had begun just about two weeks ago and he was progressing fast. He was already initiated into the pack with his friends. This hedgehog was Chaos, son the alphas Amy Rose and Shadow Robotnik. (I think that's how you spell Robotnick.)

Amy smiled at her son. He will make a great military leader someday, she thought to herself. With a smile on her face she continued to coach her son, even joining in if he didn't understand.

Hours passed and they were still training. Chaos had beads of sweat rolling off of him and was on his third straw dummy and was about to finish him off.

He was about to deliver a kill blow to it when Amy screamed stop. He did as was told and stopped his kick just inches away from the fake man. He lowered his foot back to the ground and turned to his mother.

"Why though?" he asked. This was not the first time she had stopped him, but it was the first time he questioned her.

Her face went blank. He knew this was a sign of anger. Everyone knew better than to question her, she was alpha an her word was law. Not even his father second guessed any of her actions. But that's how packs work. Normally there is an alpha male, but here the daughters rule. Less corruption or something like that.

"We do not kill," she said. Her mask was becoming darker. "It's easy to fight and kill, it shows strength to go into battle. But the greatest strength is showing mercy to the ones who hurt you."

She beckoned for Chaos to come over to her. Her eyes softened and she smiled a bit. He came over to her and hugged his mother. She hugged him back tightly.

"I understand." he said. "I promise I won't kill anyone. Ever." She smiled brighter and hugged him harder.

"Come on," Amy said. "Let's go back to your father and sister. They're probably worried sick."

\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

Omg! First part for the sequel! Remember that most wolf girls stop aging at 22 and guys stop at 24. Chaos is not mine, Moon is. She's the white girl on the cover. Hope you like the new story! Ttyl Stars!