I headed down stairs and went to the kitchen, the castle was literally empty all the servants were busy organizing and feeding the people who can't afford to have food on their tables every night. The guards were outside the castle patrolling and the one in the castle where just near any entrance of a castle. I decided that perhaps a meal should be made for everyone who had helped contribute to the every day life that was in this party.

I grabbed two giant pots and decided to make some chicken soup. I grabbed all the things I needed and begin cutting the vegetables and making sure the chicken was proper enough to eat. I started a small fire and put the two pots in their holders over the fire. I filled them both with water and looked at the water, I nearly screamed as I looked at it. The water was no longer water put blood, I stepped back feeling an arm touch me. I jumped up and turned around quickly as a man stood their standing, his eyes were a blueish green and he had a small figure. His hair was covering parts of his forehead as he looked at me, he let out a laugh.

  "There is no reason to be afraid of me " he said his voice sent shivers down my skin. "Who are you ?" I said. "Lucifer Morte, but you can call me Louis. " he smiled and bowed and I felt my heart stop. "How did you get here ?" I said. "I traveled, you don't need to know how. Just understand, I know who you are. I know everything that you have done, I've been around for a long time " he said and I just stared at him. "You're beautiful, and not old like everyone said " I said shocked.

      Louis laughed, "Beauty is merely a concept not a doing. You can't do beautiful, you can't become beautiful. The concept of beauty is over rated in my opinion " he laughed. I stared, "Elizabeth said you were locked away " I said not trusting this stranger. "I am a very good friend of her late husband, she wrote me a letter and I received it. You're Avalon right ?" he said getting closer to me. I looked up at him, I felt an urge to get closer to him. He pulled me in closer, he lowered his head closer to me.

  "Have you ever danced with the devil on a pale moon light ?" he said with a smirk. "I'd rather dance with angels " I said and felt my senses return as I pushed him away. I walked towards the pots and they had water in them not blood, "Listen, feel free to stay where ever you are I must feed my people " I said. Louis laughed, "I'll be right here don't worry I won't wonder off " he said a devil in his smile.

   I continued to make the soup and Louis remained silent, " When will Harry return ?" he said. "He is out on a business trip, he went to Eudora. Another one of his kingdoms and is trying to help the people there with the issues that have occurred " I said. "Bullshit, he's training his guards. Its very good he is preparing himself for what ever occurs. Rupert is going mad, he is losing the color to his face, he is stressing himself and what ever is possessing him is going to eat him alive " he laughed.

   I just looked at him, Louis turned and smiled. " I am aware of the plans you have here, you want to marry him. Have a child, kill Rupert figure out all the random shit that is happening. Figure out Ace is you're child " he said slowly looking at me. I groaned loudly, anger taking over my body. "Why ? Why does everyone say that ! I don't know if Ace is my child. I don't know anything anymore !"I cried.

  Louis looked at me and smiled, "The child has you're eyes. He has the hair color of you're past lover, he contains his charisma. Listen Avalon, look into my eyes and you will find a new glimpse of the past you did not expect " said Louis as he grabbed my hands. I did as he said and looked into his eyes, I blinked for a moment and everything stopped.

   I was taken back to a new world, I was taken back to that day I lost my baby. The day I lost my son. I looked around and saw a younger version of me, my hair was still vibrant. If I were in a crows you'd easily spot me, my hair was a mess and I held my baby in my hands with a small blanket. Zayn was with me, he was talking and comforting me. That was the last day I ever saw him again- alive that is -, I lost everything that day. I lost my sanity, to war that took my family.