Brother!England

You're Awesome, Don't Forget That

(Includes FrUk)

~Reader's P.O.V~

I am at home, alone. England went to the bar again with France. No matter how much those two fight they still hang out as if they're the best of friends. I secretly ship those two, I hope England doesn't find out or he'll be pissed.

I am snapped out of my thoughts when I hear my phone ring. I answer with a simple "hello"

"Bonjour, ummm could you come pick England up. He drank too much, again, so I can't walk him home properly...and he's hitting on me." France explains.

I can hear England say "Hey France, why don't I meet your needs~ I promise to be gentle~" I sigh.

"Yeah I'll be there in a sec." I answer. I get in my car and drive to the bar. It's not that far away, it's only two minutes by car and five by foot. I guess that's why those two went walking.

~~~~~~~~~~Two Minute Time Skip Because I Don't Want To Write About Driving~~~~~~~~~~

'I have reached my destination. Time to scope out the targets...targets have been found.' I walk up to them.

"You know France...you may be a frog...but you are the most beautiful frog...I have ever seen. What if I...kiss you? Will you...become my prince charming?" England says.

"I might be your prince, if you tell me that when you're not drunk." France mutters, but I manage to hear. England then starts leaning in to kiss France but I stop him.

"You're right. He did drink too much. And what you just said was cute." I tell France as he proceeds to blush. "Anyway, thanks for making sure my brother didn't do anything stupid, do you want a ride home." He shakes his head no.

"It's fine, I can get home myself." I tell him a small ok and proceed to walk England to my car.

"Why did you stop meeeeeee." England whined while I was driving home. I sigh and stay silent.

~~~~Time Skip To Next Day~~~~

'It's morning and the birds are chirping, hmmmm, shut up birds. I want to sleep more, wait...is that tea cups clanking in the kitchen? Yup, it is.' I sigh. 'England must be up.' I hesitate before getting up. Then I get dressed and head to the kitchen.

"Good morning England." I tell him when I enter the kitchen.

"Hmm, oh...Good morning." He answered while pouring himself some tea. I smile at him before starting to get ingredients to make pancakes.

~*In narration voice from Sponge Bob* Ten Minutes Later~

"Did I do anything stupid yesterday?" England asked me while we were eating our pancakes.

"No, except for the fact that you started to flirt with and almost kissed France." He blushes then groans.

"Hey, England. Do you like France, and by like I mean love?" I ask. He blushed even more and started to stutter.

"W-w-w-w-what?! Of course not! Why would you think that!" He said before stuffing his face with pancakes and facing away from me.

"Don't worry, I won't judge or tell. You can tell me anything England." He gulped down the pancakes in his mouth and said nothing. It was like that for about five minutes. "Look England, I'm sorry for aski-" I was then cut off.

"Do you think he likes me?"My eyes widen and I looked over to him to see him staring down at his hands which were on his lap. He also had tears in his eyes. "I mean...we are always fighting, arguing, and at each other's throats. It would make sense if he hates me. Even if I like him, I doubt he would like me back." some tears started to flow down his face. I got up from my chair and walked over to him. I stopped in front of him, knelt down, and hugged him.

"Big brother," he tensed up when I said that,"Let me tell you something not as your sibling who is going to make you feel better, but as a friend who is going to tell you the truth. You are awesome. Don't let someone bring you down just because they might not like you, especially France. I am sure he likes you and if he doesn't, well that's too bad for him. Your personality just makes you adorable. Remember if he doesn't like you, he is missing out on your awesomeness. I'm gonna say it again, you are awesome, more than a certain someone I know. Lastly, I am certain he loves you too" I am about to release him until he hugs me back, tightly.

"Thank you, you are best. Trust me, I have had and currently have a lot of siblings, but you are the best. Thank you." We stayed there hugging for about ten minutes. When we finally stopped I wiped away his tears with a near by napkin. I smiled at him when he looked at me and smiled back.

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

I have returned! I'ma keep this short, but when I came back and saw that my book had reached 100 views I wanted to scream. I know that there are stories out there that have 1k or more and that's great for them, but when it comes to book I don't care that my book seems small around them. I am just happy that about a ballroom of people gave my small, worthless book a chance. Anyway, putting me aside I hope you enjoy this chapter. Correct me if I did anything wrong. Bye!