Chapter Twenty Six

Start from the beginning

Well, that's what I hope it does.

I glance at the time. 5 a.m. Time to get ready to go. I'm mak'ng breakfast when I hear Naruto's thoughts. Left the milk out... again. Man, just bread for breakfast. I look at the fourteen waffles I made. I could easily eat them all my self. 

With a sigh, I put four on one plate and keep the ten on the other plate. I pour two glasses of milk, then head over to Naruto's. I knock with my foot, hands full. "Whaaa?" Naruto opens the door, eyes closed from exhaustion.

"Um..." He snapped his eyes open at my voice, "I brought some pancakes and milk... I thought we could maybe share... cause i made to many..." I lie, making anexcuse for sharing. I could easily eat all these. And I want to.

"Huh? Er, sure! Come in! Sorry for the mess!" I look around. Clothes are strewn across the floor. How does one person make such a mess? Most people could walk into my apartment and think that nobody lived there!

I eat quickly, finishing before Naruto, who seems to be savoring his. I push more chakra into my bracelets and anklets, and feel them get heavier. I begin walking around, cleaning up after Naruto.He doesn't even notice, to caught up in eating.

About five minutes later he's finished. I walk up and take his dish, turning to the sink. "No, no you don't need to do--" He fell silent as he viewed the room in awe. The clothes were sorted, clean cloths folded, dishes cleaned and in the drying rack...

"How did you do this so fast?" Naruto asks. 

"Living alone does that to you," I laugh,"I'm surprised you haven't picked it up, yet," 

He grins and we leave. I set my clean dishes in my cupbored, then lock the door behind me. We nod at eachother than head towards our meeting point with the team.Me and Naruto arrive after Sasuke and Sakura.

We run up to the bridge together. "Hey, good morning Sakura-chan, what's up?" Naruto asks.

"Good morning, Sakura-chan, Sasuke-kun." I say quietly, nodding to each of them.

Sakura smiles at me, then we both look back and forth between the two glaring boys.Good grief, not again. They've been like this ever since the fight with Haku. Cha! Hurry up Kakashi-sensei, or you'll have it!

"Ugh, you said it Sakura-chan," I agree without thinking.

"Hm? I didn't say anything," She raised her eyebrows. I just shake my ahead, angry with my mistake and sit beneath a tree in its shadow. Hours pass. 

"Hey guys, sorry I'm late. I'm afraid I got lost on the path of life." Kakashi smiled.

"LIAR!" Naruto and Sakura both yell.

"Hm? Where's Keira?" Kakashi asks. 

Sasuke had been playing around with his sharingan, and currently had them on. "She's underneath that tree." He pointed.

"Teme, you've gone crazy. No one's under there.," Naruto said. I looked at Sasuke in surprise. He can see me. Now I can't get up until the look somewhere else. Kuso. 

"No, look, I see her clearly. She's right there, dobe," Sasuke insisted.

"Well, I don't see anything," Sakura disagrees, "But if Sasuke-kun says it, it must be true!" Sasuke began walking over. KUSO! I make a handsign, and a clone poofs into existance sitting on the bridge side.

"Guys, I was behind you the entire time," I hear the clone say. I smile and slide behind the tree as Sasuke turns away. That was to close. Oh well, might as well ditch now. We are only going to have crappy missions after that the C-that-was-actually-B-or-even-A-ranked mission.