Everything was white for a second then there was complete darkness. After what wasn't much time I heard Natsu groaing.

"Is everyone alive?" I heard Gray groan.

"Aye." Happy answered weakly.

"What happened? We were caught up in that giant explosion and..." Before Lucy could finish she let out a small kya.

"We're buried?" I asked touching the rocks surrounding us.

"Wait, this is." Lucy was cut off again this time by Natsu breaking through the barrier protecting us. We all followed and saw Jura standing while stretching his arms out in a protective manner while breathing heavily.

"Old dude!" Gray exclaimed.

"Jura!" Happy exclaimed.

"He protected us?" Lucy asked. Jura let out a raspy breath before the pillars he created fell apart slowly.

"Gramps!" Natsu screamed.

"Stay well, young ones. I am glad you are safe." Jura gasped before falling backwards.

"Old dude!" Gray yelled.

"Hang in there!" I screamed.

"Jura!" Happy cried out.

"DAMN IT ALL!!" Natsu yelled infuriated. We all ran to Jura and stood around him.

"What'll we do he's hurt bad!" Lucy exclaimed.

"Don't die on us, dude!" Gray begged.

"What a joke." A deep voice growled.

"Brain used up all the rest of his power and could only get rid of one of you."

"Who is it?!" Gray asked.

"Up there!" Happy pointed to a dark figure through the smoke from the explosion.

"Pitiful. He's a disgrace to the six generals." It continued floating down towards where we were.

"Huh?" We all asked looking at Brain's staff that was currently floating.

"Well as long as Midnight is still here we haven't been defeated." The staff said floating towards us.

"Perhaps I will clean up the rest of you fools." It threatened.

"THE STAFF IS TALKING!!!!" Happy screamed.

"You talk too even though you're a cat." Lucy reminded him.

"Aye." Happy agreed sounding defeated. The staff began to chuckle and levitate higher.

"That's the staff Brain had." Gray pointed out shocked. 

"What's going on!" I asked feeling confused by the weird staff. The staff kept laughing until Natsu grabbed him and started hitting it on the ground.

"Hey-hey-hey-hey-hey-hey-hey-hey-hey-hey-hey-Now!" He yelled. (A/N Favorite part of this episode really cracked me up when I saw it :D )

"Wait we don't know what it is!" Lucy warned him.

"Stop this city you rotted stick!" Natsu commanded still hitting it on the ground.

"R-ROTTED STICK! How rude! Stick i'll accept but what do you mean rotted, huh?!?!" The staff bit back.

"I am the seventh member of Oracion Seis, I have awakened from my slumber to defeat..." But the staff was cut off in an instant by Natsu banging him on the floor.

"I said stop this city!"

"Huh? But Oracion Seis has 6 members." Lucy butted in.

~"Professor Happy's Fairy Tail lectures! That's right! There are six members thus six wizard generals. The name is read as Oracion Seis."~

"Huh? That is strange." Happy then added.

"See! There are supposed to be six, so what's with the seventh?"

"And wait... Are we dropping the whole talking staff thing already?" I asked, Gray nodding in agreement.

"It's all so ridiculous I don't know where to start." Happy sighed shrugging his shoulders.

"You violent brat..." The staff growled escaping Natsu's hands.

"Soon i'll be able to see the guild of those fools. I must clean out the trash  without delay." The staff added staring into a distance.

"You mean Caitshelter?" Lucy asked.

"Exactly we will begin our destruction by crushing them!" The staff chuckled.

"They have the power to seal Nirvana once again that is why we must destroy them."The staff explained beginning to laugh evilly.

❄G.F ❄G.F ❄G.F ❄G.F ❄G.F ❄G.F ❄G.F ❄

I got tacos I guess happy endings do exsist  (੭ ˃̣̣̥ ㅂ˂̣̣̥)੭ु    (̂ ˃̥̥̥ ˑ̫ ˂̥̥̥ )̂  \(*T▽T*)/