foreword

(Passion's Price)

(Passion's Price)

by Calliah/Callie/Cal

Started January 4th, 2016,
Revamped July 11th, 2019

.

D E D I C A T I O N

For -fothermucker-  who, despite having not talked to her in awhile, will forever be my favorite person on this app, site, whatever you wanna call it. May, you're an angel.

For my readers, who have never stopped reading what I have to offer. Y'all are the only reason why I still write on Wattpad specifically, and I will forever thank you for the love you have shown on my previous (and currently unpublished) works. You encourage me boundlessly.

.

A U T H O R ' S N O T E

Okay, I'm not exactly sure how to start this off. So I guess I'll just thank you. So yeah, thank you for deciding that Passion's Price was worth your time to read.

I've worked hard on this revamp and I really want to showcase how much my writing has grown since the first time this story was published.

I hope you enjoy this story of mine :)

Sincerely,
Callie

.

E X E R P T

She stares up at him, obviously determined to hold her ground. Her dark eyes glint... dangerously? And yet, she makes no move to back away or tell him to move.

Lucan leans over her, cocking his head to the side. "I didn't hear you the first time, Jelena." His voice isn't as balanced as it usually is, but he can't find it within himself to care.

Jelena runs her fingers through her braids, trying to look everywhere except his face. "I don't see how that's my problem, Mr. Cacciatore."

He angles his head to meet her eyes. "Well, the only reason you're still here is because you want me to hear it. Ho ragione, mia bella?"

She gives him a look, but even he can see the desire plain and clear behind her gaze. "No."

Lucan laughs, the baritone vibrating in his chest as he leans closer to her. His lips barely ghost over the edge of her ear when he whispers. "Please don't play games with me, Jelena Elias. I'd hate for you to lose."