nikky/justin

Nikkyspov
Me and justin are hanging because we are soulmates I can't tell anyone because its against the law for me to love a human. I guess the hole gangs braking up ally, hailey, bella moved with their brothers, hailey inprint on nikk but found her soulmate damon which is ally and bellas brother, jasper , Edward is mad at them nikks flying out to get hailey I got a mansion out their so I'm moving I don't know how to tell him."baby whats wrong"well if what to know "yea I would like to know" I'm moving "what, when" Friday I answered " are you still going to my concert" yea why wouldn't I "idk still your just now telling me your moving" baby I say getting up falling him why don't you move with me"to where" mystic falls "ok"you can keep this house if we need it later "did you all ready bye the house" yea. He graved me pinned me against the and started to kiss me I slid my arms around his neck he pulled me over to the bed I was sitting on his lap I slowly slid his shirt off without braking the kiss justin flipped us over he was on top of me, he was now slowly taking off my shirt his kisses started at my jaw and made its way down to my stomach his where now on my pants he slowly slid them he was already in his Calvin Kleins he graved a condom out of the night stand and the rest of the night was history.

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Jan 05, 2016 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

The Under World #1जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें