breaking up

Don't forget to love it

Allisonspov
So I pulled ash in to the kitchen,and he started to kiss me I heard a growled from jasper, I pulled away hella fast his cute face looked shocked it was priceless. Ash I'm sorry but this isn't working out with us."but" I so sorry I said fake crying I heard a laugh in the distance."does have do with that loser in your living room or are you cheating on me?" First of all don't this disrespect Jasper in my house and were over ,"you never denied cheating on me " I don't need this I have a model waiting for im my living room so you need to leave" whatever we talk about this later" no were not. I say leaving the kitchen moving to jasper but I was almost stopped get the focker off be I'm not scared to whip your ass. He punch me and with that all hell broke lose,jasper grab him by the shirt "if you ever touch her A again your head will be in my hands got that punk now " ash looks down and nods his head "you I said do you " jasper said leting the major comeing out in him "yes sir" jazzy I say while looking at my watch it's time to go are family is waiting for us he looked back at me and said "yea they are". Ash you can leaving forget everything that happen to night plus were over bye. Jasper just laughed when I was kissing ok lets go walking out lets take my mustang its blue with Nfl Team on it. we got inside of the car he kissed me on my cheek and said where on our way home. I love the sound of it.