getting her

Jazzyspov
     I have to go and get Allison theirs something going on with her and bella and I'm going to find out.
Walking up to the door , I walked in no need to knock . Bella, Allison,Edward come down here I want to know whats going on they came running down stairs first bwas eddie then ally next now their down stairs. Now how do you guys know each other they exchange a laugh they said you have no idea well tell me then, ally said well my bells here are sisters but sometimes we act like cousins how old are you guys bella said us to know you to find out, Edward spoke up so the hole time you have  been one of us , no we're part human part vampire ect you will know the rest later. What the heck I have been lied to I'm so tired of that shit Edward If you want a ride I'm leaving now I yell while walking out the door I hear he coming with jasper Edward said can't believe bella lied to me all these years.

Alicespov
Guys hurry before they get back em & rose where making out, Carlisle &esme came in fast, they all said whats wrong ,well you know jaspers girlfriend ally yea they all say well shes bellas sister they are part vampire they have two other brothers in mystic falls I just had a vision about that they don't know about the last part yet. Emmett started laughing rose turned around smacked the back of his head and I say they're are mad .they were now pulling in to the driveway.

         Bellaspov
I guess their mad at us" hey why don't we go see our twins" don't think it as a plan " why" because she has visions "oh yea I remember" lets go pack "ok just keep thinking we're going to Florida" ok smart Idea. I graved all my croptops from the back of the closet & short shorts and alot of binkis for me to wear I can't wear them here because everyone is  supposed to think I'm clumsy.

      Allisonspov
Phone call
  Ally bear : we're on are way their
   Damon   :   ok you and bella still have the rooms from when were kids but you may want to upgrade it. ALLY BEAR : oh my god you still have that room,I didn't even know you guys were a life.
Damon : well that hurts oh yea stefayie said he can't wait to see you guys
   Ally bear: the fly attention said I have to turn my phone off gotta go
Damon:love you to ugly
     Phone call ended

    Damonspov
Stefayie they are on their way he growled stop calling me that he said, I would but you act like a girl to much I say laughing. 2 hours later lets go pick up the girls I yell stefan ran down stairs , come on I yell to hailey I coming she yelled backAT the airport I see my twin I also see my little sister shes stefans twin. AA(ally,Allison) she screamed and ran to me I ran to her stefan & bella did the same.

       Edwardspov
I can't believe bella lied to me I yell esme came to me and jazz, what's wrong guys well you guys know because Alice told you . " I know you don't want to lose her" esme said, no I don't want to lose her"then go talk to her you to jazz" esme said, ok I ran out to jazz he was in his lamdo that kind of car is fast. We got to the house their was no lights on, I knocked on the door their was no answer.

     Jasperspov
Eddie just knocked their was no answer. I walked over to the  garage their fake cars were (the ones they drive around town). I walked in the house it was empty
Their was a note I yelled Edward was next to me with that he was next to me. What they left us , well we did get mad at him. My phone started ringing it was alice.
               Phone call
ASAP(alice)
Jazz (jasper)
        Jazz: yea
       ASAP : they left
       Jazz:I know, do you know where
       ASAP:yea they when to mystic falls, come home we're packing up
       Jazz: why are we packing?
   Asap:because we have a house down there.
       Jazz: ok on are way.

                     Phone call ended
We're on the airplane on our way to mystic falls,

               Thank you for reading