Chapter 19

•unedited•

Emma's pov
2 weeks later

It's finally back to to school time and i am slowly getting around this morning.
I slipped some jeans and a long sleeve shirt on. Did my makeup and head out the door.

I decided to jog to the campus to get me a quick Starbucks before class. I ordered a peppermint mocha an quickly paid for my coffee.

"Order for Emma."

I grabbed my order and before i left the cashier handed me a gift card.

"Hey give this to Killian tell it is from his favorite Jamie and Drake."

"Okay i will tell him."

"Tell him we are going to miss him." Jamie yells as I walk out

At first i am so confused why she said that but I didn't dwell on it.

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨
✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨
✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

Lunch time slowly arrived an by sat by myself in a corner catching on so math questions

"Guess what?" Regina says throwing her stuff down and eating a slice of cake.

"What." I say smiling

"I had to talk to Mr. Jackass and he wouldn't listen so I followed him all the in the teachers lounge. I kept talking and finally he looked at me and left. So there was leftover cake for some teachers leaving and i stole 2 slices." Regina says brightly as she hands me a slice.

"O my gosh your the best."
I quickly take a bite to find out it was a chocolate cake with strawberries inside.

History class finally arrives and at the end of class i was going to give Killian a piece of my mind for not getting a hold of me.

I walk in to see his class room completely empty but a desk, chair and few stacks of paper.

5 minutes later Killian comes from his office holding a few papers.

"Settle down class i have a few announcements. Today we will be doing a semester test and that's it because today is my last day here." The the mumbles begins throughout the class "I had a better job opportunity in Maine and i am going to take it but don't think this test won't count." He hands the papers to a red head boy who always sneezing in class and we begin our test.

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨
✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨
✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

Through the whole test I couldn't concentrate I keep thinking about Killian and his last day here.  I finally fought my thoughts and finished when i was done there was only 5 of left.

I walk down the stairs and handed Killian my test "we have to talk."
He simply nods and takes my hand and leads me to his office closing his blinds.

"People found out about us Emma. So it was leave or have the situation investigated. I can't ruined your future Emma i care too much about you."

At that moment tears start streaming my face.

"Don't cry swan. If we are meant to be we will find each other again." With that he gives me a kiss on the forehead and hands me a jacket if his.

"When you miss me."

And with that he leaves.

👊🏼👊🏼👊🏼👊🏼👊🏼👊🏼👊🏼👊🏼👊🏼👊🏼👊🏼👊🏼👊🏼

Hope everyone had a happy new year and i will post a epilogue soonn😭