Chapter 14

🙄unedited🙄

Recap
I kissed Graham and I liked it!

Emma's pov-

Realizing what i was doing i pulled away.

I couldn't look him in the eye. I was looking at my shoes but in a embarrassment I quickly turned on my heels and speed walk out.

"Emma!" I hear Graham call after me "Wait up! Gosh you walk fast! Stop."

"What!"

"You kissed me then ran out. So, of course i am going to go after you."

"What do you want to hear? That I liked or you confuse me about what I want!"

"I don't know what i want to hear but I didn't want you to walk out like nothing happen."

"I am sorry, I just I don't know."

With that Graham walks closer to me putting his hand on my cheek and whispers-
"It's okay if you don't know what you want but when you do I will be here waiting."

He leans down to kiss my cheek and steps back. "Want a ride to your dorm."

I sniffle "Yeah, that would be awesome."

🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘
🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘

Next Day

I woke with a pounding headache and Regina staring down at me.

"Stupid."

Regina yells at me slapping me in the face and head twice

"You had us worry. Never leave without telling anyone. Stupid brat I thought you were hurt there Psychos out there that can get you."

"Sorry."

"Sorry, no that doesn't cut it."

"I had a bad night and Graham took me home."

"I could of gotten a text message."

With that Regina walks out slamming the door behind her.

I sigh and rub my face getting ready for the day.
I pulled my hair in a ponytail and slipped on shorts and college t-shirt. Looking in the mirror I see a big red hand print on my face from Regina. She can be evil i put my phone in my pocket and walk outside slamming my dorm door.

I was already 10 minutes late so I decided to stop and get a Starbucks.

I order my coffee and waited to the side that's when i say Killian grab a coffee and about to walk out but his catch with mine and he makes his way toward me.

He is wearing a white dress shirt that fits him just right. I shake my head at my dirt thoughts this broke my heart.

"Skipping class Ms. Swan that a new low."

"Yeah you should know what being low is." I grumble wish the would hurry up and he would leave but he just stood there

"Don't you have a class to teach or something." I yell

"Order for Emma!"
I hear the Starbucks lady scream

I quickly make my way there pushing a few people in the process. Grabbing my coffee i exit hitting Mr. Jones on the way.

"Emma!"

I kept waking

"Emma please let me explain."

Kept walking but pick my paste.

Out of know wear he grabs my wrist causing my coffee to tumble out of my hand and me causing me tumbled in his rock hard chest.

With that he pulls me it to a little alley by Starbucks.

"Let go." I grunt out

"No."

"I will call the police." I threaten

"No you won't."

"What makes you say that."

"Shut up already."

I gasp out in is tone but it didn't last long because he pulls me to him and kisses.

My brain told me pull away but my heart told me not to.

I am kissing my History Professor in an alley behind Starbucks and he broke my heart 3 days ago.

My life is messed up!

🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘
🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘

A/N

🙄leave a comment