Chapter 3

Omg theres dark emma😱 she looks looks amazing but i don't want her to be a villain!
{.}{.}{.}{.}{.}{.}{.}{.}{.}{.}{.}{.}{.}
Not edited will do it tomorrow 😇
Pov- Killian jones

I woke with a pounding headache. That i could get rid of. So, finally I get up to get ready for the day.
I put my dress shirt on, my nice slacks,brushed my teeth and finally put my cologne on.
Before leaving i walk to side of my bed. Lightly kissing Haley's forehead. Trying to say in my nicest tone trying not to sound annoyed.
"Hey, babe time to get up."
She moaned a little turning away. "Come on." Finally she flutter her bright big brown eyes open. "Why don't you join me in the shower." she says grabbing my waist.
"How tempting that sounds I cant."
"Why?" She asked making a puppy face
"I got to go to work."

With that i set off to work with a big great fake smile.

^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^••^•^•^•^••^•^•^•^
Pov-emma's
I woke up with Regina's throwing up.
She comes out brushing her teeth "I don't think I should have got drunk last night."
"You think. I am going to go get ready."
I pulled out a purple tank top and skinny jeans. Slipping a sweatshirt on I pulled my hair in a high ponytail ready to take on the day.

~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~
"Wow look at this!" I say totally star struck at the school building
"Yeah..yea lets get to class."
Says a annoyed Regina dragging me by my arm to English class.

The morning drag on almost falling asleep in science and got caught talking to Regina about this cute guy sitting in front of her. His named is supposedly Graham.
Ding!!! finally we get out for lunch! I walk in the cafeteria with Regina and Mary M..
We sat down to eat our hamburgers and chips. We joked around and talk but I wasn't paying attention. I was looking for my mystery guy. That i never saw. I slightly huff and grab my stuff.
-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-
Finally it was time for my last class of the day. Walking in i felt someone put their arm around my neck.
"Hey i am Graham." he says with a big smirk on his face. "hi i am Emma." "I know you got yelled at in science but anyway want to go after class to get a ice cream." He says with a wink
"Maybe next time not today! I am super busy. Just text me." With that i ran into class to grab the seat Regina was saving me.
"You were talking to Graham." She says squealing
"Ya i was now worry about your boyfriend." i said barking at her
"sorry, I didn't mean" she cut me off "its ok i get it."i smile at her and gave her a hug.

"Ok settle down." Says a amazing iris accent that can take my breath away. I look up too see my mystery guy. Dressed in a nice shirt that fits him just right showing every muscle when he moves. I mentally slap myself and stared listen to the gorgeous guy speak.
"My name is Killian Jones, but to y'all its Mr. Jones and i am going to be your history professor." With that he looks right at me and looks away to wright on the board.
I can't believe the guy i have been thinking about for the past 3 days is my history professor.
This is the class i am going to fail because of the view.
[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]
{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}
A/n happy Fourth of July!!
I am going to right another CS fan fiction staring next week✌🏼️
Vote and comment😈