Chapter 11

Starting and new story^

🔺🔻🔺🔻🔺🔻🔺🔻🔺🔻🔺

Emma's pov

Killian has been tutoring me for 3 weeks now every other day after school.
  It's been going good i have been learning alot and my grades are slowly improving.

"Hey beautiful. You haven't texted me."

I look up from my book to see the handsome Graham look at me.

"O hey Graham. I am so sorry i have been pretty busy lately."

"Hey, i am not mad.i just saw you here buy your self and out
Of the kindness of my Little bitty heart." He says putting his hand over his heart.

"Stop trying to make me laugh. I am trying to study for a stupid history test."

"Wow determined. I like determined."

"What do you want Graham?"

"Nothing but since you ask. Me and a few buddies are going to ice cream parlor. You should come they happy hour 4:00-9:00?"

"Sorry Graham, I would love too but i am busy." I frown at him general sorry

"Its ok but the offer is still open."

With that Graham gets up and leaves. I give a big huff and lean back into my chair.

Hearing the bell ring I gather my belongings and head to Mr. Jones class room.

Walk into his class seeing him hand out test "spread yourselves out. We have a test today. When your done hand it in and your excused for the day."
I take my seat and begin the boring test.

Double checking my answer i walk up to his desk "here."
Without looking up he points to a stack of papers

"Hey are we still on today."
"Yes"
I nod and i left his rude a**.

🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱
🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱
🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱

Exactly 3:30 i walk to his class room. I start to walk into his office but I see someone beat me too it so i sit on his rolling chair outside.
I see a woman stick her head out at me and frown
"You left me for her!"

"Haley."

"No, isn't she a little young. Like one of your pointless students."

"Its not what you think..."

   The woman supposedly named Haley interpreted Killian.
"This is wrong Killian. I am going to have to report you.

"Haley, its not like that,love. I just thought she would be a easy f*ck."

"Bullsh*t Killian."

I didn't even wait to hear the rest of their argument.
I found myself running out to my car.
I get in the front and start crying hysterically. I thought he had feelings for me or something in that category.
I wipe my tears and turn my car in reverse.
I need some ice cream.

🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱
🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱
🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱
O no!😅

Sorry for language😐didn't really want to right the bad language but you know😔

*unedited*