E I G H T

(Y/N)... Stay determined...

I was standing in Snowdin near the save point. I had saved when I was playing the game using my computer. Now I was living the game. I looked in the window of the inn. I was me in the reflection. Same (H/C) hair, same (E/C) eyes, same clothes, same everything.

It took me a moment to collect myself. I was a little disoriented from dying. The again, who wouldn't be?

I wonder if Sans remembers killing me... Chara do you know?

No he doesn't. I just erased that fight from his memory banks. He should just think of it as one of his nightmares.

W-why? Why do that? What's the catch?

You seemed upset by it.

Of course I would be upset if he remembered but why would YOU care?

I d-don't care. I just... Don't worry about it.

With you it's hard to not worry. I mean, you ARE the reason Sans just killed me.

It's your fault for trusting me.

I ignored Charas last comment and walked towards Waterfall and entered the first corridor. Then I walked into the main room and found Sans sleeping at his station. I went up to him and shook him.

"Sans wake up... Sans... SANS." I finally shouted and he jolted awake. He looked at me with a confused expression that turned dark. I mean that literally. His eyesockets went completely black.

"Who are you?" He asked. I stared at him for a moment.

"Sans this isn't as funny as any of your other pranks." I sighed.

"Kid I'm not messing around, now answer my question."

"It's me... (Y/N)... Come on you've got to be kidding me. You seriously don't remember?"

"Where's Papyrus? How did you get past him?" Sans asked, a bit of panic in his voice.

"He's fine. Probably making spaghetti or training with Undyne. You can ask him about me I'm sure at least he remembers me." I reassured Sans.

Chara what the hell did you do?!

I don't know! He should remember you. Maybe... Oh...

What?

I might've erased you from his memory. So he forgot all about you...

I don't understand how you do your hacking so I'm not even going to ask but... Can't you fix it?

It's not even normal hacking so don't bother. And no. Just have Sans talk to the taller one... At least Sans won't remember your break down, right?

I guess you're right... Why are you being so nice to me?

Chara didn't answer. I noticed that Sans was staring at me. I probably looked like I was dozing off for a few seconds. The conversation I had with Chara only lasted a few seconds so I guess it was better then a few minutes. Guess it's just one of the perks of having a demon owning your soul.