Chapter 13: Brownie Points

ابدأ من البداية

So at the end we ended up watching a horror movie as per Jakes choice. I thought Alec would save me from an entire night of keeping the light on and sleeping but he surprisingly agreed to it quickly and we were stuck watching it.

Did I mention I absolutely and completely hate horror movies?

It's not like I'm particularly scared but all the blood and gore makes me want to throw up my food and the cold pizza I ate wasn't helping.

I turned my attention back to thee television where the girl had gotten up in the middle of the night to see what noise was coming from downstairs.

HELLO WOMAN! Some creepy noise is coming from downstairs you don't go to see what it is. NEVER. Unless you want to start a one and a half hour horror movie revolving around some dumb kids who don't get the fact that they should not have watched a video.

"Why does the girl always have to die first?" I whine hoping that my whine will drown out the part coming up next.

Jake smirked.

"Are you scared?" he says," That at night some creepy girl will come and kill you."

I glare at him.

"Well I don't know about the girl coming after me but I'm definitely going to kill you in the middle of the night." I say.

Beside me Alec mutters, "Not If I get to him first."

Jake glares at Alec before turning his attention back to movie. I sigh and decide to go to kitchen looking for some water. I open the fridge to see a big box of brownies in it with Jakes name written in clear cursive. My stomach rumbles and I realize that somewhere down the line I must have digested that sad excuse for a pizza.

I taste the first brownie and I feel like I'm in cloud nine. These are so good. Before I can think I find myself picking up another one.

"Clara don't eat the brownies which has my name on it." I hear Jake call out.

I look down at the now empty box.

Oopsies.

____________________________________________________________________

"DIE ! DIE !" I yell out to the television," YOU DESERVE IT MICHEAL AND CORY ARE DEAD AND ITS ALL YOU FAULT!"

Alec looks at me as if he is confused as to what's happening.Oh My God he is so cute. Oh my god he's just prefect - Ooh I have blonde hair.

"What did you do to her?" Alec looks accusingly at Jake who has that same puzzled look on his face.

Jake has the most adorable eyes ever! Not to mention is hair! It looks just like Cory's. Speaking of which I remember the movie where the girl is still running away from the ghost or zombie or whatever.

"I swear I didn't do anything." Jake said, "Trust me no one in their right mind wants to see her drugged. It had happened in camp once and let's just says that it didn't end very well."

I scrunch my eyebrows. Can't they SHUT UP! The girl just tripped and fell and she is going to die a bloody gruesome death. The best part of the movie was coming up and they were ruining it for me.

"Clara" Jake says gently, "did you eat the brownies in the fridge.'

"Yeah" I nod my eyes glued to the television wondering if the girl was going to die today or not.

"Wait" Alec said, "What do you mean brownies?"

I roll my eyes and giggle. Everything is so funny now!

"The brown delicious things that make you want to die and go to heaven." I say.

Alec looked at me for a second and then turned back to glare at Jake.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" he yells, "Who keeps their brownies in the fridge?"

I giggle again. Ooh a fight! Wait isn't a fight bad? Aah who cares?

I'll probably record so I can watch it over and over again. Just like those stupid kids do in the movie. Speaking of which...

I turn my head just in time to see the girl brutally murdered! YAY! Finally I mean that girl had it coming.

"Where else am I supposed to put it?" Jake was yelling, "On my head?"

"Maybe inside it." Alec sneered, "Because there seems to be a hell of a lot of empty space there."

"Let's not even get started on that." Jake argued back, "Go home for all I care, Clara was literally locked out of her house.You're not!"

"And let you and her be ALONE in the same house." Alec says angrily," Honestly she's been here for a grand total of 2 hours and you have already got her high on hash brownies which no one in their right minds keeps in the BLOODY FRIDGE!"

"Yeah well Mr. I'm too good for my shoes, Just BTW you were also here when it happened so don't go thinking you are innocent." he said.

I turned to look at Alec now. For the past few minutes I had been turning from Alec to Jake like it had been a tennis match. Alec looked positively purple with rage when he yelled, "HOW THE HELL WAS I SUPPOSED TO KNOW THAT YOU KEPT YOUR BROWNIES IN THE FRIDGE?"

I burst into tears simultaneously.

"Great" Jake said, "Now you made her cry."

Alec who looked a bit guilty looked over at Jake and said, "What aren't her you boyfriend? Make her stop crying."

Jake smirked.

"Clara come let's go to your room Ill make you stop crying there." He said.

That just made me cry harder and Jake scowled as Alec grinned somewhat triumphantly.

"Clara are you okay?" He says slowly.

"She's crying like a fountain what the hell do you think genius?" Jake said.

"You guys are so mean" I sniffle, "You just keep on fighting."

They both looked guiltily at each other.

"If we stop fighting will you stop crying?" Jake says slowly as if I was a two year old kid.

I nod and slowly.

He put on a fake smile and then kicked Alec hard on the shin who glared at Jake and then put on a fake smile. I started giggling hysterically. I can't believe how happy I am.

"Can you guys kiss and make up." I say giggling.

They both get a chance to share a horrified look before quickly moving on opposite ends of the couch.

"How about we put you to sleep. I mean look its way past your bed time." Alec says quickly.

"Yes Clara and we don't want to be a bad girl and waste all our energy now right?" Jake says almost as quickly as Alec.

I frown.

"But what about the kiss?" I whine.

"How about tomorrow?" Alec says.

I nod slowly and then say, "Pinky promise?"

Both of them nod. "Pinky Promise."

I must have gone to sleep after that because that was the last thing I remember.

AUTHORS NOTE.

Eeh not too happy with this chapter. But it's really long......... so. Sorry for the late update but my exams are coming up so expect late updates. Do you want me to rewrite this chapter. I don't think that its good enough. What do you think? Anyway I changed the cover and I hope you like it.