ANOTHER PROM CLICHE WHAT (Jealousy)

You grumbled, pressing your bag tighter to your chest, as you forced yourself to watch your absolute nemesis ask your absolute crush for prom. 
You'd been planning to ask him for, what, three months? Just as you were about to ask him, feeling confident and all that shit, she walked up to him, twirling her hair and acting all flirty.

You huffed, finally looking away when you heard him say "yes" and smile. 
He'd been your friend for quite some time now, and you've had a crush on him for even longer. 

You arrived home and let out that frustrated growl you'd been holding in for the whole day. You glared at the dress you'd bought for him, and put on your favorite song, which turned out to be Y/C's favorite song too, F/S (favorite song)
You softly sang along and dropped down on your bed, hugging your pillow, but a big green-eyed monster stopped you from relaxing. 

Prom was tomorrow and you really, really  didn't want to go. Unfortunately, F/N had forced you to come, because she didn't want to be alone with the guy who'd asked her. You had to go. 

You walked in with C/N, where one of the most embarrassing moments of your life happened
E/N (Enemy's Name) was waiting for C/N. C/N spoke first: "E/N. You look...lovely."
"Thank you. You look quite becoming too."
You snorted and blurted out before you could stop yourself: "His C/H/C, C/S/H/ hair enhances the color of his eyes, just like his suit enhances his C/S/C (Crush's skin color). His lithe posture makes it seem as if he's...elvish. 'Quite becoming' seems like an understatement."
The thing was, you had said this without even looking at him. You blushed a deep red and excused yourself, before walking off. 

You were sitting on a bench, all by yourself because your friend had gone off, making out with her date or something. Great. Then F/S came on, and you couldn't help but feel even shittier. You straightened your dress and suddenly a hand came into view. You looked up and saw C/N, smiling. "May I have this dance?"
You tucked a stray strand of hair behind your ear and smiled, nodding and taking his hand. 
While you were swaying to the music, C/N began to talk. "E/N is wearing yellow."
Really, really didn't need to know that, you thought. 
Then he continued: "I hate yellow almost as much as I dislike E/N."
You looked up at him, confused, but you liked where this was going. 
"I never wanted to go to prom with her. I wanted to ask you, but I didn't have the courage, so when she asked me, I decided I would try to make you jealous. Did it work, Y/N?" He smiled and dipped his head, nuzzling the hollow of your neck. "Are you jealous, Y/N?"
C/N looked back up into your eyes as you answered: "I figured out that there are approximately four hundred and thirty five ways to obliterate E/N."

He laughed the kind of laugh that only he could. 
"I'd be glad to help you with those four hundred and thirty five ways." His eyes then fluttered from your eyes to your lips, and you caught yourself leaning into him. 
His lips were only an inch away from yours, but he didn't do anything, and smiled. "Does this mean you like me as much as I like you?"
"Oh, just shut up and kiss me." you murmured, and he happily obeyed. 

 <^>^<^>^<^>^<^>^<^>^<^>^<^>

I DIDN'T UPDATE FOR LIKE, FOUR YEARS??? SO SORRY

comment and vote and give me ideas and maybe a bit of lurve heheh pls send help im so lonely