Carrying your bag

You're currently in a relationship with your crush. You've been dating for quite a while now.

Lacing his fingers with yours, he pressed a kiss on your forehead.
"Hey beautiful." he said with a smile and suddenly you couldn't care less about the goofy grin that was spreading across your lips.
"Hey." was the ink thing you could produce without talking gibberish.
Taking your bag, he slung it over his shoulder. You raise your eyebrow and in response he just grinned and winked.
"Why are you carrying my bag for me? I've got my own muscles, you know." Even though his sweetness made your heart swell up, it also made you curious.
"It looked heavy, so I thought I would carry it for you. Where's your next class?"
"First floor, 111." You said, pushing a stubborn strand of hair behind your ear.

You arrived there and because the math teacher was late, the whole class was standing in the hallway.
You always got nervous in situations like this, but C/N's voice made you relax again, as he carefully placed the bag back around your shoulders.
"Good luck in math, mi amore. See you in break and don't forget, you can always call me if you need me, kay?"
You nodded and he grinned before kissing you softly, the sweetness of it overwhelming you.
He then left with a small smile and a small wave.
It's so unfair, you thought, kissing me like that and then expecting me not to be all hot and flustered.
Turning to your class, you noticed they were all looking at you.
Turning an even darker shade of red, you pushed your way through them to your friends.
"It's getting pretty serious between you two, huh?" F/N said. "Kissing in public, 'mi amore'..." you blushed again and tightened your grip on the straps of your backpack.
When will that damned teacher show up?
"Uh, I guess." you replied.
"I'm so going to stalk the shit out of him and-" Other/F/N started, but you interrupted her.
"Look, guys," you said, "I really like him. As in really, really, really, like him. It would mean a lot to me if you wouldn't mess this up by stalking him or making up songs about him." You looked at your other friend very on purpose.
"Do you love him?" One of your friends asked and you knew she wasn't playing around.
Sometimes, before C/N, you would talk to her about a hot guy you saw, and she would shout: "YOU LOVE HIM!!"
But this time, it wasn't like that.
This time she meant it.

You looked down, your shoe kicking at a piece of old gum stuck to the floor beneath it.

"I don't know," you spoke softly, "It's very close to loving him, though, closer than I thought it would be."

ʕʔ

Heyooo

So that was numero dos!

I know they're kinda bad - I actually wrote them in first person *iykwim* - but I hope it gets better :3

Auf wiedersehen!

- LoveSick DumbleGrumbleBumblebee?

Idek