He knows

You and your boyfriend have a secret relationship, but it's hard to keep it that way...

"No can't do. I already got...plans."  You spoke, politely refusing the offer to go to the mall with your friends.
You actually already had plans to go to the mall, but not with them.
See, you and C/N had been secretly dating for the last couple of months. It was Friday, last period and you were having trouble containing your excitement for your date as you ate some crisps.
"Wouldn't it be hilarious if we went to the mall and we would see someone from our class snogging?" Your friend said.

You choked on your crisp as only one thought shot through your mind:
He knows.
You swallowed the crisp with a big gulp of water.
When Y/F/N looked at you, an honest confusion showed in his eyes and you knew you'd been wrong.
"I'm sorry, I just..,choked." I tried as if it wasn't obvious enough that my near-death experience had something to do with the whole snogging thing.

M/F PoV

Laughing, I turned around to look at O/F/N, then frowned when I looked past her.
A couple was snogging very openly but I could've sworn that bu-- I mean that hairstyle was Y/N's.
My eyes widened.
"Holy shit! Isn't that Y/N's?!" I said, not believing myself.
The gang turned around as they recognized her too.
Something in me twitched, but I ignored it by saying: "Who the fuck is that boy?"
F/F/N let out a loud shriek. "Ohmigod that is C/N! That's C/N!"
"Quick- move!" I hissed, but I was too late.
C/N had heard his name and looked up. I saw the recognition in his eyes as both his eyebrows raised.
"Move, move!" I tried again but I already heard her voice, letting out a colorful stream of cursed.
"M/F? Is that you?" I turned around, sighing.
She ran a hand through her hair, still cursing under her breath. "Fucking fuck I'm so fucking screwed- you weren't supposed to see that, God - fucking - dammit."
Both her hands were in her hair now. C/N stood beside her, murmuring words in her ear.
If I tried to whisper something in her ear, hell, if I even leaned towards her, she word flinch and move away. Why wasn't it happening now?
She nodded, laughing softly and then turned towards me.
"Ten bucks each if you won't tell?" She asked with a slight smirk on her lips and her hand extended.
I laughed, but it was forced.
I was jealous, hell, I wanted to kick C/N  where it counts right here right now.
But, of course, I spoke instead: "Twenty."
"Five."
"Twenty."
"Five."
"Twenty."
"One."
"Fine- hey wait!"
She'd tricked me- as usual.
"Your own fail. Now, I recall you having your own business and me having mine, so hobble off, kiddos."
C/N nuzzles her hair and whispered something that made her chuckle.
Not being able to look at them, we said our goodbyes and left.

♪───O(≧≦)O────♪
Okay so I know that was mostly jealousy stuff, but oh well I still wrote it so ¯\_()_/¯
Uh
Bye
I think
Please vote and feel free to comment anything you want to see you and your crush doing (...not like that.)