Prom (because I need clichés in my life)

It's PROM NIGHT!
Unfortunately, you didn't have the guts to ask your crush to go with you and now you're stuck with a male friend.
Thinking it would be as fun as it could get without your crush, you soon realized you were horribly wrong.

"Y/N?" M/F asked you over the loud music.
"What?!" You shouted.
"I need to tell you something." he didn't raise his voice for some weird reason, so all you could reply with was: "What?!"
"I need to tell you something!" he then yelled and you nodded, signaling you'd follow him.
He took your wrist and guided you through the crowds to a quieter place.
"What's up?" you asked, squirming when you realized how hard you spoke.
"I...uh, I - well I need to tell you something, and this seems to be the only moment so far I have the courage to tell you, but..." He rubbed his neck as you waited expectantly, oblivious to what was really going on. "I like you, Y/N. As in like-like you."
You froze, both your eyebrows raised.
"'Scuse me?" You blurted out as M/F just stood before you awkwardly. This was the third time he had admitted his feelings to you and how he actually expected an answer.
Oh.
The poor guy.
"I'm sorry, you just took me by surprise, I shouldn't have been that rude. I- uh- I don't know how this works, at all, and I also just don't- I just don't know."
You straightened your clothes awkwardly and avoided eye-contact completely.
He was just about to say something when your imagination suddenly took over and it wasn't M/F standing before you but your crush. 
It wasn't M/F looking at you sheepishly but C/N.
It wasn't M/F admitting his feelings for you but C/N, obviously doing it in that special way that made him, him.
Then you snapped back to reality as M/F looked at you expectantly.
Oh boy.
"Hey- uh, I'm sorry but I feel as if I- hell, you're one of my friends and I don't want to ruin that, but -"
Suddenly, M/F's expectant expression changed into one of realization, then sadness and then anger.
Crap.
"I knew it! I just knew it! You would come up with some cheesy explanation, but the truth is: you just don't even like me as a friend! That's it, isn't it?!"
Yes.
"No! Of course not! I just-" you tried, but he interrupted you rudely.
"I'm done with this shit, Y/N! Another truth: This is a trick we planned, and with 'we' I mean the whole group, to see if you were really as shitty as we all thought you were. Turns out: you're even worse. You're an awful friend, and an awful human being!"
You was stunned for a moment. Everyone of your friends hated you? No that- that just couldn't be true.
"Well, no wonder I never liked you, you asshole." you hissed against my will.
Well, partially.
"This only makes my point more valid!"
"You can just rot in hell and take your 'oh so valid points' with you, you arse!"
The last insult was supposed to be my strong ending, but you couldn't stop my voice from cracking.
He had convinced you.
You spun around on your heels and stormed off before he could see you cry. Someone tried to talk to you, but you pushed her away, since she was probably one of those friends who decided you were awful.
You finally sat down on a bench outside, pulling your shoes off your feet and burying your head in your hands.
You desperately tried to stop the tears from running down your cheeks but failed miserably.
Feeling a presence next to you, you looked up and  saw the last person you wanted to see.
"What's wrong, Y/N?" C/N's concerned voice asked you.
You sighed and wiped away your tears. Why wouldn't I tell him? I've got nothing to lose, do I.
"I'm just..." You took a shaky breath, "I'm just a piece of garbage, C/N. I'm worth nothing."
He smiled slightly, saying: "Well, as someone who cares deeply about the environment, I'm obliged to pick you up then."
Before I could protest he'd picked me up, bridal style, and my laugh was the only sound in the dark streets.
"You're not just some garbage, Y/N. I saw what happened back there with M/F. They're the assholes, they're the piece of shits."
He nuzzled the crook of my neck and your breath hitched at the feeling.
"And you're not a bad human being. You're kind, and you care for people that are worth caring for, unlike them. They're just, well, assholes."
His lips touched your neck lightly, then moved towards your jaw and finally reaching your lips, hovering above them.
"But maybe that's just my opinion. And my opinion is obviously not very valid, since I- have I told you you look incredibly desirable tonight?" He smiled slightly before crushing his lips against yours.

:/

Ok I'm so sorry y'all.
Fluff at the ending? What? Ikr I'm cruel
But yeah this was a bad one I know
I just wanted to have a fight and then your crush coming to comfort you idk
:3
Buh-bye falafel flowers.