Oh My - Fuck

You just admitted to your crush - who's older than you - that you like him.

"Follow me," he spoke quietly, leading you to a small hidden corner. "You can't tell anyone about this, okay? If you do, you'll be bullied, probably laughed at too and it would kill me to see you and won't be able to do anything while knowing that it's my fault."

You averted your eyes to the floor.

Not being able to stand this close to him, you distracted yourself by saying: "It's not your fault, there comes a time in every teenage girl's life where they completely fall for someone who's older than herself."
Expecting him to awkwardly walk away, he surprised you when he grinned. Leaning towards your ear, he whispered: "I'd say I've completely fallen for you too, Y/N."
Looking up at him, your eyes slightly widened as you thought you actually had a chance.
Then the surprised expression vanished again when the realization hit you.
"Oh. It's a prank. I see." You swallowed hard, stopping the tears that were threatening to drop on your cheeks.
You turned around, but stopped when his hand caught your wrist.
You sighed and turned around, ready to take whatever was coming.
...but you'd never been expecting the thing he did.
Pulling you up against his chest, he kissed you softly.
Oh.
My.
-Fuck.
Embarrassed to admit the fact that you'd never actually kissed a boy except for Spin The Bottle, you'd always said that you were against the whole 'exchange of saliva'-thing.
But now that the time was there and you were kissing the boy you'd fantasizes kissing more than once, you felt very conscious over the fact that the only thing you knew about kissing were the things you read in books.

And you were pretty sure half of those things weren't even legal.

You pulled back from the sugar sweet kiss, a blush covering my cheeks.
"I- uh, I-" you stuttered, not sure what to do.
In the books you'd read, they would say something witty or romantic - but your vocabulary just gave up on you.
C/N was just about to say something when a small cough interrupted him.
He looked at something behind you and frowned.

You closer your eyes and counted to three, wishing with everything you had that the people you knew were standing there weren't.
Turning around, you saw you jinxed it.
Glancing at a slightly beaten M/F (male friend) and a BFF/N who was having a heart attack, you realized something.
They'd watched.

ϵ( 'Θ' )϶

Hey fellow earthlings!
So, first crushxreader, waddya think?

If you have any ideas or if you want to read a particular kind of crushxreader, feel free to comment it or DM me!

-LoveSick HumbleBumbleDumbledore
(Whoa that was weird...it just kinda happened)