"Shut it, tummy, you'll get your precious noms soon enough." I told it, patting my stomach. I heard padding footsteps glide over the floor but didn't turn around.

"Wow, your actually making me brecki?" he asked me, his voice gruff and husky. I nodded with my back to him. I shivered involuntarily, not caring why. I am still half asleep, and frankly, I shouldn't be standing over a hot stove until I've had something to drink. I did just that, grabbing a glass from the cupboard and filling it with water, chugging it. I instantly felt more awake and I shook my head before flipping a pancake, letting it cartwheel in the air. I let it fall and then slid it onto a plate and handed it to Eamon.

His chocolate hair was messy and wild, parts sticking straight up like Alfalfa. I held back a giggle by biting my lower lip. I bit it harder when he drifted off, his eyes hazy and his head swaying slightly. I put his plate down so it made some noise to snap him out of it. He shook his head lightly and looked at his plate.

"Oh, thank you, Aurora. Good morning by the way." He said, his voice still husky. I got him a cup of water and put it next to his plate while making more pancakes because one isn't enough. Well not mine at least. Because mine taste like God gave birth in your mouth- that's how good. I heard him moan happily and I added that to my tally. All my friends love my food. I got myself a plate and sat next to Eamon, holding a pancake in my mouth. I took a bit and caught the falling disc in my mouth.

"Yummy. Good morning though, sorry I was too focused on my cooking." I said, a long waited response. He nodded simply, something I sense I'll need to get used to. "How'd you sleep?" I asked after eating a bit more and swallowing of course.

"Great." He replied simply. "When did the lights come back on, anyway?"

"Oh, they came on around 3 or 4 in the morning. I woke up and turned them back off." I replied. Then a smirk found it's way on my face. I took a sidelong glance at him. "By the way, you sleep in very strange positions." I added on, trying not to laugh at his whole appearance. A blush crawled onto his neck and he stared in front of him, a shocked expression on his face. Not to mention his disheveled hair and clothes that I noticed were twisted around himself like he had been tugging at them or pulling them to cover himself. He slowly turned his head towards me. His crystalline eyes were bright with embarrassment.

"What did I do?" he whispered. I gave him a smile.

"You were half off the couch, you looked like a drunk monkey. I wish I could've taken a picture, but I was too tired." I grinned at him he looked relieved. We finished eating soon after, his cheeks and neck still a dark pink. We then decided to go on a walk because it smelled so good outside- a mixture of the summer's light aroma and the fresh, clean scent of the storm. We both went to different rooms to get dressed. He had clothes in his car he had from a while I guess, so he changed into those while I changed upstairs. I wore cargos that made me feel like Aladdin in a striped black and white tank top with a dark red vest over it, to go with the Aladdin look. I called downstairs to make sure he was ready before coming down. I put my hair in a high pony on the way down, wincing when I pulled a few baby hairs. Eamon was just putting on shoes. I bit my lip again at his hair.

"Peter Pan, maybe you should look in the mirror..." I suggested, trying not to laugh at his confused expression. He went over to the TV and looked at his expression.

"Have I looked like that all morning?" he asked, sounding embarrassed. I nodded, feeling bad. He covered his eyes with his hand and shook his head, his face turning the same pink from before. I walked over to him lightly pulled the hand from his face.

"Hey, it's okay, I'm the only one who saw it and I don't care. You've seen me in my batman boxers, and your sure to see much more embarrassing things. I won't make fun of you. But may I ask what exactly you dreamed of?" I told him carefully. He gave me a smile with his eyes, not meeting his lips of course. That is so frustrating. It's my new goal to make him smile. He brushed down his hair with his fingers, raking them roughly. He walked ahead of me as we went out the door. One piece of his hair was stuck up, just like Alfalfa. I reached up and brushed it down, not thinking. He flinched and I cringed, thinking I hurt him.

"I'm sorry, you had a piece of hair sticking up. Did... did I hurt you?" I asked when he turned around. His eyes went wide and he shook his head quickly.

"No, it's just a natural thing for me to...Flinch away from people. Sorry." He said carefully. I nodded slowly and we took a walk into the forest close by and then into town, and eventually back to my house. He then left, saying he needed to check on his 'mum'. I sat on the couch watching whatever was on ABC family and then took out my phone. I decided to text Chester. I asked if he knew when he was coming back yet. When my phone buzzed a while later, I immediately became depressed at the answer. He said most likely all summer. I sighed and told Lila this information. She then told everyone else. School starts in a month and a half. I don't want to spend a month and a half away from one of my best friends, but he needed this camp to learn something about sports... or maybe laws... or dancing... okay, so I have no idea, but he said it was important to him.

I know should've paid more attention to Chester, him being my best friend and all but I was preoccupied. He told me the night before he left and I was tired and talking to people. I can't concentrate on 80 things at once! I'm not Batman! Anyways, I'm going to miss him. But at least I have a project to work on. A mission, really. Mission: Make Peter Pan Smile. I'm guessing it will take all summer, and possibly longer. But I need to accomplish it. I'll have to do some research on what would make him happy. Possibly a calendar with pictures of Ireland on it? Nah, I don't think so, because I've made plenty of funny jokes and he didn't even laugh or chuckle.