The Freelance Marionette

Fabulous_Bri asks what you'd do if she made the end of the world

Sans; Jeez gal, you really seem to want to have a bad time

Sonic: I think we know what she wanted the rifle for...

Me: yeah... By the way sans, I wanna thank you for knocking me out cold last chapter!

Sans: Oh come on, you two didn't even try to hide it.

Phineas: I'm oblivious as all heck and I see it clear as day

Ferb: he really isn't lying about the oblivious part.

Me: Oh believe me I know.

*Carolina walks by them and Papyrus in a huff as Washington tries to say something she quickly punches him in the gut *

Sans: What's up with Carolina?

Phineas: she seems pretty Agro today, more so than usual.

Papyrus: *walks by* I don't know what happened. She may just be in a grumpy mood.

Wash: You kinda caught her on a bad day.

Me: You have any clue What's up with her Wash?

Wash: To be honest I am not sure but I have a theory.

Phineas: Let us hear it.

Washington: well you know that me and Carolina were members of a "Project Freelancer" right?

Phineas: Yeah, that's where Epsilon and the other A.I. Come from right.

Washington: Right, well you also know that the Project wasn't.... It wasn't under the best leadership.

Ferb: Well let me see. *pulls a computer* since we're in a world between worlds so to say, I could easily just learn about events in other universes here.

*soon they read about the Project*

Sans: Ok, so the Director wasn't a nice guy I see.

Papyrus: Hmm.....

Washington: So you saw the incident with a one Agent Connecticut right .

Phineas: The turncoat?

Wash: Well Yeah. Sorta. She knew what was going on before any of us did. She was more of a whistle blower. We were just to blind to see it. ...Ya see Carolina, the rest of the freelancer agents, and I were sent on a mission to get her armor. Then Agent Texas arrived. Things got messy. Fast. CT was killed in the battle. Mostly because of Texas to be completely honest with you. Well let's say that Carolina has been dealing with that ever since. Today. Well today was the day of that mission. She's just got a lot on her mind right now.

Phineas: I wish there was a way we can help.

Epsilon: You can help, by staying out of her way.

Sans: Church?!

Epsilon: What's up, well Wash is right. Just know when Carolina's pissed, she's like a ticking time bomb. Best way to keep out the blast is to get out the way.

Papyrus: I could make her some spaghetti!

Sans: Maybe when she's feeling better Pap...

Me: I guess we had better see if there's any questions we missed.

*******************MEANWHILE*************

Bill:Oooooh, this is an interesting tidbit!

Flowey: What now Illuminati Boy?

Bill: Call me that again petals...

Flowey: Whatever, so what are ya talking about?

Bill: Those two Freelance Goons have a chip on there shoulder named CT.

Dr. Eggman: Yeah what's that got to do with us?

Bill: Oh Egg for brains you really don't know how powerful I am do ya. I'm saying we get that lost soul bring it back and twist it just a little for our purpose.

Eggman: Are you suggesting we reanimate a dead soldier?

Bill: haha! Not a suggestion..... A plan!

Flowey: Oh, That's a Wonderful Idea!

Bill: Egg for brains. Recreate her armor. The blueprints should be coming, right about.... *Bill takes his tophat and the blueprint appears as if it's being printed out* now.

Flowey: And what about me Cipher?

Bill: sit with your little human friend and look pretty, petals.

Chara: *grumbles*

Bill: Now if you all would excuse me. I have a soul to reclaim. HAHAHAHAHHA