While I was looking around going to the bar counter I saw Luke talking to a girl. I haven’t seen that girl before. She was trying her best to be close to Luke. They were giggling. I’m not jealous but I started to ask the bartender to give me a shot of vodka. I drank from one shot, second shot and I can’t remember anymore.

LUKE’S POV

Calum walked towards me and asked me “Did see you Coleen?”

“No, why?” I asked.

“I left her somewhere and I can’t find her anymore,” He said.

“Huh? Did you search the whole place?” I asked. Why am I so worried?

“Yes, but I didn’t find her,” Calum scratched his head.

“Did you ask Michael and Ashton to look for her?” I asked again.

“Yes,” he answered.

Michael and Ashton ran towards us both of them shook their heads.

“I’ll go find her outside,” I said and leave right away.

I ran so fast. I didn’t know why I’m running this fast.

I saw her sitting on a bench, meters away from the bar.

“Coleen, we were all looking for you,” I said.

She looked at me.

“Really?” she laughed.

She’s drunk.

“Come one let’s go home,” I said.

“No! I’ll stay here and wait for a cab!” she shoved my arms.

“It’s dangerous if you will take a cab. You’re drunk,” I said.

“I can take care of myself!” she started standing but she fell at the bench.

I lifted her to my shoulder.

“Bring me down! Bring me down!” she screamed.

But I didn’t let her down. I brought her to my car. I texted the boys that
I found her and that they should inform Katherine that Coleen can’t pick up Lucy tonight.

“I can take care of myself! Let me go home alone!” she screamed.

“No!” I said and started driving.

I brought her at my apartment.

I carried her to my bedroom.

“Where’s your bathroom? I think I need to puke,” she said.

I guided her to the bathroom. She vomited at the bowl. But there were some in her dress. When she finished, I let her rinse her mouth.

“Change your clothes. I lend you mine,” I said.

She can’t walk to the bedroom so I carried her and let her sit on the edge of my bed. I took a shirt from my drawer and a boxer.

“Can you change by your own?” I asked.

“No, I just want to lie down the room is spinning,” she shook her head.

I decided to change her clothes I didn’t want her to sleep with her vomit.
I slowly unzip her dress and took her dress away. I’m trying not to look but I can’t, how can I change her clothes if I was not looking?

She lifted my chin.

“Am I teasing you?” she bit her lip.

I didn’t answer her. While I was changing her clothes she started talking.

“Why are you talking to that girl? Who is she? You know what I saw the two of you giggling? What are you talking about? Are you flirting with her, huh? Or she’s the one flirting you and your allowing her?” she had a lot of questions.

“She’s just a friend,” I said.

“A friend? A flirt friend,” she smirked.

I let her lie down in the bed.

“Stay here with me,” she pleaded and patted the side next to her.

I did stay.

She faced me and it made me feel nervous.

“You missed a lot of things in my life. I missed a lot of things in your life. I missed you,” she poked my dimple.

I touched her cheeks.

“You know what Brad and Katherine are happy now. Brad and I became friends again because he almost saved my life, remember? He also apologized and my bestfriend loves him so I forgave him. My heart was torn into a million pieces when we broke up. I was broken,” she sobbed.

“I’m sorry,” I said and wiped her tears.

She continued telling me things. She is so drunk.

After minutes of talking her eyes started to look sleepy.

“I think you should sleep now,” I said.

“Okay,” she said and hugged me.

I kissed her on the forehead.

“I was broken until Lucy came into my life. You’re Lucy’s father,” she whispered.

COLEEN’S POV
I can’t remember some things that happened last night, I got drunk.

I woke up next to Luke. My eyes widened. I looked at my body, I’m wearing his clothes and I think I’m in his apartment. I jumped off the bed and it woke Luke.

“Hey, good morning,” he greeted while rubbing his eyes.

“Did something ha-“

“Nothing happened last night” he answered me before I could finish asking him.

I sighed.

Luke got off his bed and asked me to have a breakfast with him.

We brushed our teeth together, I know it’s awkward. After that we went to the kitchen. Luke made pancakes, cooked bacons, toasted some bread, and made coffee for the two of us.

He settled everything at the table and sat in front of me.

“I’m sorry I disturbed you. Thank you,” I said shyly.

“It’s okay. Let’s eat,” he said.

While we were eating he said something “You told me about something last night and I want to confirm it.”

Nervousness suddenly hit me. What did I say last night? I can’t remember anything.

Thank you so much guys for still reading my story! xx

Love lots