Life of an alpha's mate did I mention he's my step brother!!-19

(Rory's Pov)

It was good to see my cousin, Diego again I haven't seen him in ages. I was shocked to find out that auntie Hayley's fiancé Tom has kidnapped Mimi. I hope we get to stay here a bit longer because I want to try out some new girls, I smirked at the idea. I then thought of my lost cousin and the look on Hayley's face when she told us. Diego and I paired up to search the north side. We made sure we didn't miss anything. We have been searching for nearly three hours now and I'm getting tired.  

"Hey D can we have a break, I'm exhausted" I said tiredly, through wolf talk. 

"Yeah sure, there's a pond just there" he said using his snout to point towards a pond. We slowly headed over to the pond still looking for any trace that Mimi was near. We had a drink from the pond and then we went over to a willow tree for shade and shelter so we could have a break. I laid flat on my belly and so did Diego. I saw Diego lift his head up, what startled me.  

"Hey what's up?" I asked him. 

"Shh, look" he said nodding towards the space in front of us. There were two men holding an unconscious body, but when i looked more closely it was...Anastasia, Diego's mate. I was shocked, how did they get her...oh no they must of got in the house! I looked over to Diego and he must be thinking the exact same. He started to get up to get his mate back but I stopped him before he could. 

"Don't we should keep quiet and follow them, they might have Mimi as well" I told him trying to calm him. 

"Ok" he said still angry. We stayed low and follower the two men quietly. We followed them till we came upon a small cabin. We watched them walk inside, and then we ran back to the pack house to the others. I hope they don't hurt her or Mimi, if they have her as well....

(Darren's Pov)

I hope Hayley's okay those claw marks were really deep. Mimi and Anastasia are kidnapped and now Hayley's off to the hospital. I started pacing the living room waiting for the others to get back. Hermione and Cody were the first to come back. Cody came through to the living room but quickly ran out when we heard Hermione start throwing up in the downstairs bathroom. Bless her she must of caught a bug or something. Whilst that was happening Tia, Jacob and Megan came walking in. I got them all to sit down to wait for the others to come back. Hermione and Cody came walking in and so did Diego and Rory. When they all came in I started to explain what's wrong. 

"Someone has came into the pack house and attacked Hayley, she has gone to hospital also Ann has-" Diego interrupted me. 

"She's been taken by the moonlit pack, me and Rory saw them" he said fiercely. 

"We know where there staying" he carried on. 

"We should go tomorrow, we need our rest" Hermione said. 

"Yeah, I'm going to the hospital to see mum who else is coming?" Diego asked standing up.

It was only me and Diego who was going to the hospital because the others needed rest but they really wanted to come. Diego and I were in Diego's car going to the hospital. When we got there we ran over to the receptionist and quickly found out the room she was at. We ran to the lift and pressed the up button to the fifth floor. We got to the room and saw Hayley laid asleep on the hospital bed with Steve sat on the seat next to her. We walked over and pulled up chairs around her, just looking at her made me want to cry it reminded me of when my mum was killed by a rogue. A tear escaped my eye and fell down my cheek, I missed my mum she passed away when me and Steve was only 8.  

"What did the doctor say?" Diego asked Steve. 

"She has lost a lot of blood but seeing as she's a werewolf she will heal soon. But she lost her baby and won't be able to have another baby because of the deep cuts on her stomach, it affected something I can't remember exactly what though" Steve said sadly. 

"Mum was pregnant?!" Diego said slightly loud. 

"Yeah, I don't think she would know either because she was only a month pregnant" Steve croaked. 

We stayed silent watching Hayley sleep till I drifted off to a dreamless sleep.....