Life of an alpha's mate did i mention he's my step brother!-1

(Mimi's POV)

 There was the faint noise of number that's when I felt the freezing cold water come splashing down on me. "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" I screamed at the top of my voice. Oh that b**tch is going to pay for that. I ran after her all the way down to the living room where Diego, Jacob, Tia, Maisy, That's when I saw her trying to hide behind my big brother Diego. She saw me looking at her and she gave me an innocent look I gave her an evil smirk in return, she's going to wish she's dead when I’m finished with her.

  "Anastasia, why on earth did you drench me with freezing cold water?"  I asked annoyed. A few of the others started to laugh and I just sent them glares. Then I looked back at Ann (short for Anastasia).

  "Well?" I questioned her. She looked down then back up at me "Well it's the first day of summer and I wanted to make sure we had fun and well you were taking ages". I rolled my eyes then noticed I was wearing shorts and a white tank top and they were both socking and going see-through. I blushed a deep red and ran back upstairs. But just before I closed my door I shouted downstairs,

 "I AM GOING TO GET MY REVENGE ON YOU ANN WHEN YOU LEAST EXPECT IT!!" I slammed my door shut and headed to my closet.

 I grabbed my short denim skirt and a bright purple vest top. If your wondering why all the short clothes well we live in Beverly Hills and it's about 90 degrees (I don't know what the temperature is like in America). I took my clothes into the bathroom with me and dropped them onto the floor and did my usual morning routine. I quickly got into the shower and decided to have a nice, hot and long shower just to annoy Ann. After my shower I put my clothes on then walked over to the mirror and make-up area. I applied my eye liner, eye shadow, foundation, mascara and finished off with my lip gloss. I looked at myself in the mirror, now I have to just do my hair then I’m all sorted for today. I looked at my long black hair and decide to straighten it and add a few curls. I finished doing my hair and quickly grabbed my IPod and phone then I walked back downstairs that's when I saw him.....