Life of an alpha's mate did I mention he's my step brother!!-5

(Oscar's Pov)

I followed Mimi into the kitchen so I could tell her what my wolf said. I watched her as she started sorting the drinks out. I really didn't know how I could tell her, I started walking away but then my wolf took over. I spun Mimi around and was close to kissing her when she said "Thanks a lot idiot you just made me spill lemonade all down me!" She looked p*ssed off so instead of letting my wolf do what he wanted to do I decided to apologise.  

"Sorry I...I it don't matter I'm really sorry let me help clean up" I said quietly. 

"No it's ok you've caused enough trouble just make yourself useful and make the drinks and take them through!". 

I started to make the drinks quietly whilst she headed out of the room, I'm guessing she went to get changed. I am so stupid why did I do that! I don't even know why I accepted her as my mate because one I don't love her and two she's my step sister for fudge sake! I finished making the drinks and took them into the living room where everyone was sat talking. I handed out the drinks and sat on the love seat because it was the only place empty what was away from the others. A while later Mimi came into the room and she sat on the floor near a girl with long blonde hair and violet-blue eyes.

"Okay kids like you know me and Tom are getting married. I know you’re not that happy about it but I thought I could never love again since Christian, your father but now I have Tom who makes me really happy. I know he will never replace your father but please be happy for me and accept this marriage" Hayley said pleading with her eyes to Mimi and Diego.

A few minutes passed in awkward silence. Tom never asked me if I accepted the marriage because I wasn't his son I was more like a brother to him because we were at the same orphanage and when he was old enough he adopted me. I watched everyone in the room and saw Diego stand up and walk over to Hayley and Tom,

"I accept but if you hurt my mum you won't live to see another day". He warned with a growl. Hayley screamed like a little girl and hugged Diego. I liked Hayley, she was like a mother I never had, she was really hyper and sweet.

"I accept aswell but don't expect me to start calling you dad also I get to chose my dress!" I heard Mimi say. Everyone looked at her and she smiled. Hayley walked over to her and hugged her tightly. "Mum....Can't......Breathe...." Mimi spluttered out. "Oh sorry hunni just sooo happy"

So now it's really happening Tom and Hayley are getting married and my wolf wants me to stop it but I just can't they seem so happy. I'll talk to Tom about it and see what he says.

~A while later~

I asked Tom if I could talk to him alone whilst the others where making dinner. Hayley decided to have a special dinner to celebrate the marriage. I walked up to the guest room what will soon be my room.  

"So what is so important you had to drag me all the way to your room for?" Tom asked p”ssed off for some reason. "W-well I.....I" I spluttered. Tom whacked me round the head "Just spit it out lad I don't have time for your spluttering!".  

"Sorry well you know about mating and your wolf telling you when you have found your mate.....Well I found my mate" I said quickly. 

"Well done Oz you finally found her, who is she? Is she hot?" Tom asked wiggling his eyebrows. I hate it when he calls me Oz and he so obsessed with girls I really don't know who he will be able to settle on just one girl.  

"My m-mate is.....M-Mimi" I said really quick hoping he didn't hear me, but he did cause his eyes went wide and his mouth went into a O shape. 

"Wow Oz Erm I don't know what to say....have you told her?" 

I shook my head and he started thinking. 

"Well don't tell her, you don't need a mate to be happy look at me and Hayley" 

"Okay......"

Tom started walking out of my room.

"Just promise me, you won't tell her if not for me for Hayley" 

He knew I liked Hayley in a mother-son way. I nodded slowly and sat down on my bed whilst he closed the door and went downstairs.