Life of an alpha's mate did I mention he's my step brother!!-13

(Oscar's Pov)

Me and Mimi headed upstairs to the Attic, when I got inside it was very peaceful I might use this as a place to go if I need some time on my own. When we walked further into the room Mimi said "This is the attic if you couldn't tell". I looked around smiling because I could smell Mimi's scent all over. I then noticed that the room the room was getting brighter and brighter till it was White all over. I looked around and saw no-one; I was on my own in like a White room with no doors or windows. I then heard a voice "Want to go to the next room?" it was Mimi's amazing voice. I tried shouting "Where are you" and "Where am I?" but nothing came out my mouth. I then felt a tap on my shoulder, I looked around but there was no-one there. Then everything went quiet and I couldn't hear Mimi's voice anymore. I started walking around but nothing changed it was still White all over. I then noticed something far away. I ran towards it hoping it would get it out of this place, when I got closer I noticed it was three people. 

I then noticed that it was my mum, dad and.....Christian, Mimi and Diego's dad. I ran over to them and started hugging my mum and then my dad. I know I'm 19 but I haven't them since I was 5, I even saw there death.

(Flashback)

Me, mum, dad, Louis and Jack were at the park having a picnic like we normally did every weekend. Mum and Dad were sat on the blanket talking and kissing occasionally whilst me and Louis ran around with our dog Jack. I then noticed something in the woods; it was hard to work out what it was. Jack started running into the woods towards the thing I saw, I heard a howl and started running after Jack.  

"Oscar come back" I heard my mum shouting after me, but I carried on running. I looked behind me and saw Louis, mum and dad running after me then I looked in front of me, I saw Jack chasing after a.... Wolf. I carried on running but then I lost sight of where Jack went. I thought I saw him go right, so I quickly turned right but tripped on a log. I whimpered a bit but not too loud for anyone to hear because mum and dad ran past me, Louis was behind them but he stopped noticing me. He helped me up luckily I only had a little cut on my leg. We were heading towards where mum, dad and Jack headed to. But something felt wrong very wrong, I didn't know what though but my life turned upside down when I heard a scream, my mum's scream. Louis and I ran towards my mums scream but we both stood still when we saw the scene in front of us. The wolf I saw Jack was chasing was stood in a puddle of blood, mum's blood. It looked like the wolf had a smirk on his face but I must of imagined it. The wolf was stood near my mum's dead body, I then saw my dad's scratched ,broken and dead body. I looked over to my brother Louis and his eyes were wide like mine. I started crying because I wanted my mum and dad but then the wolf started howling so me and Louis started running for our lives, literally. Louis was faster than me and got out the woods before me, but I was slower and the wolf got me. It got hold of my leg and dragged me back. I tried to get away but it just made the wolf scratch me more. I then tried kicking it but I couldn't move my legs. I started to cry because I was scared I wanted my mum and dad and wanted to go home. The wolf howled again then bit my leg, I screamed in pain. Another wolf came and they both started running away into the woods. I just laid there crying, wishing this was all a dream but it wasn't....

(End of flashback)

A tear started to trickle down my cheeks whilst I looked at my mum and dad happy and alive. But then I realised there not because Christian was there and he's dead... Like mum and dad.  

"Why are you here.... Where is here?" I asked them. 

"Sweetie your in heaven" a tear fell down her cheek. 

"Why am I here?" I said getting confused. 

"Well I don't really know why but we need to talk to you before you go back" dad said. 

"How do you know I'm going back?" I asked confused. 

"Because your starting to disappear" mum said looking at my feet. I looked down and saw they went starting to fade.  

"Hi I'm Christian, Mimi and Diego's father" Christian said holding out his hand. I shook his hand "Hi sir".  

"No need for sir, but I need to talk to you before you go" Christian said smiling. 

"Ok-" I said stopping myself before I said sir. 

"Well remember the day your parents died that wolf bit you in the leg, well it turned you into a wolf. It's very rare humans to be turned into a wolf by a wolf who isn't there mate" Christian said looking at me concerned. I nodded for him to continue. 

"Because it's so rare that wolf is known as a royal wolf and is automatically the alpha of there pack" I looked at him confused, so does that mean I'm Alpha. 

"Yes you’re the alpha of Stripes and I know you have mated on Mimi. Even if your alpha and I'm died I will still kick your a** if you hurt her" Christian warned me.  

"I would never hurt Mimi if I did I would be hurt as well" I said honestly.  

"So do you know who that wolf was?" I asked them. 

"We do but we can not say" my dad said sadly. 

"Ok dad" I said slightly annoyed that they couldn't tell me. 

"So how's Louis?" my mum asked me. I looked down unsure what to say...

(Flashback)

Louis and I were at Orphanage, we both were affected by our parent’s death in different ways. I stayed to myself, I was very quiet. Louis was different he pretended it didn't happen and took his anger out on me or people smaller than him. When I was 8 I was adopted by Tom and I've lived with him ever since. But I never knew what happened to Louis.....

(End of flashback)

"I-I don't know mum" I said with tears in my eyes. 

"Oh wasn't you adopted together?" my mum asked confused. 

"No sorry" I said sadly. Christian came towards me and mum, "You will see Louis soon" he said then walked back. 

"Okay thanks" I said feeling weird, I don't know if I want to see him or not because it would remind me of my past. 

"It's so good to see you guys" I said hugging mum and dad.  

"It's good to see you as well sweetie but it's time for you to go" my mum said sadly. I looked down at my body and saw my whole body was nearly invisible. 

"I love you both" I told my mum and dad. 

"We love you too" they both said back. 

"Please tell Mimi and Diego that I am proud of them, I also think you should tell Mimi she's your mate" Christian told me. 

"I will do" I quickly said before a bright light appeared before my eyes and I was back on earth in the packs doctor's room. Where I saw.......