Life of an alpha's mate did I mention he's my step brother!!-11

(Oscar's Pov)

I didn't know what to do after Anastasia was gone. I was still kind of shocked, she might be pregnant! I feel touched that I'm the only who knows but is that a good thing? Why hasn't she told anyone else? Why is she scared? These unanswered questions are in my mind while I drifted off to sleep.

-{ next day }-

I woke up with a smile on my face. My wolf was really excited because my mate is showing me around today. I went into the bathroom and got in the shower. The hot water calmed me slightly. When I was finished I wrapped a towel around my waist and walked into my room. I heard a gasp and looked up into two gorgeous brown eyes. I watched as she stared at my eight-pack, I smirked at her drooling over me. I'm glad she likes it, might help me with getting with her.  

"Like what you see?" I asked smirking even more. She blinked a few times then rolled her eyes "typical boys" she said under her breathe but I heard her. 

"Sorry what didn't quite hear you" I said pretending that I didn't hear. 

"I said I'll meet you downstairs" she quickly lied. 

I watched as she walked out of my room, and watching her bum all the way. I got changed then went downstairs. I saw Tia and Jacob snuggled on the love seat, Diego and Anastasia was kissing and snuggling on another love seat all in the living room. I walked into the kitchen and saw Hayley and Tom they were kissing and stuff so I moved to the next room, Dining room. No one was in there, where is she then she told me to meet her downstairs. I went back to the living room to ask Anastasia or someone.  

"Hey do you know where Mimi is?" I said looking around waiting for anyone to answer. 

"I think she's in her room" Tia answered. 

"Ok thanks" I quickly said and quickly walked to Mimi's room. I knocked on Mimi's door and waited for her to answer. It took a while but Mimi answered with her mascara smudged and dried tears on her cheeks. I was holding back a growl from my wolf I hate to see my mate upset, whoever made her upset I will rip their head off.  

"What’s wrong?" I asked her walking towards her.

She took a step back away what hurt me "N-Nothing's W-Wrong" she said shakily.  

"Come on I can see you’re not ok" I said looking at her angel like face. 

"I-I don't want to talk about it" she said quietly. 

"Ok, well I'm here for you" I said truthfully, I wish she would tell me but I can't force her. We were both quite for a little while but then she spoke up "So am I showing you around or not?" She said going back to her normal self. 

"Yeah sure" I quickly said. 

"Ok just give me a sec" she said then quickly went into the bathroom. 

I looked round her room, it was nice a little bigger than mine but I didn't mind. She had her walls painted black with Neon colour splats on it. She then had a queen sized bed with a light blue bed cover. I looked around and noticed that she has a window with seat ledge and had a bookcase next to it. I walked over and sat on the ledge. I looked out and saw she had an amazing view of the forest at the end of the backyard. 

"So you ready?" Mimi said looking at me. 

"Yeah" I got up quickly and went over to her. 

"We'll start at the top and work downwards yeah?" she asked, more calmer than earlier. 

"Yeah I don't mind" I said trying to act calm when really I wanted to jump up and down like a little kid because I get to spend time with my mate.