Netflix & Jenga?.. | e.g.d

You and your boyfriend Ethan were planning on having a lazy day. You set up Netflix and made popcorn. Ethan was upstairs putting on comfy clothes. You walk over to the couch. And Ethan runs down the stairs with a bucket full of.....Jenga blocks?

"Ethan, what are those for. Do you wanna play Jenga"?

"Yes actually before we watch your stupid pretty little liars!"

"Okay doofus than lets play."

"Okay I guess we will"

You kept taking turns at this boring game. It wasn't fun at all.

"Ethan this is bor"-he smashed his lips into yours. You weren't expecting it but you kissed back. Things started to get heated and you turned him around so you were on top. He groaned and you smiled. He started to kiss your neck. Making you moan without warning he stuck his tongue in your mouth.

You kissed him roughly and grinded your hips on his. He arched his back a little. You smiled and did it again. He moaned. He spun you around so he was on top and took off his shirt. He starred at the heavenly sight in front of you and kissed him.

He tugged on your shirt, "baby this needs to come off, now"!.he took off your shirt and then pulled down your sweats(because why not?). He laid on top of you.he moved his hand down to (let's just call it his destination okay?) his destination and started to rub it,(awkward af😄) "E-ETHAN" you moan loudly and he starts to go faster. You were about to cum but he pulls away.

"What the fuck Ethan." You ask frustrated.

"You can cum when I'm in you"! He whispers huskily in your ear". He reached down and pulled your underwear off quickly(if you know me I hate the word panties. It's reminds me of grandma underwear). He reached over and tryed to unhook your bra he couldn't get it. You reached up and unhooked it for him and he threw it only God knows where!

You turned on top of him making him jump from the feeling. You unbuckled his pants. He was wearing tight Calvin Kleins. His bulge was huge, holy shit, that is about to go inside me? You asked yourself in your head. You were a virgin.(TIME TO GET LAID!) so it was even more scary. Holy you wanted him now. He slide his boxers down his legs and took them off. He comes back over to you and you start to shiver, his bulge was against your heat and the feeling made you go crazy.

He reached over and grabbed something out of he nightstand by the couch(sex on a couch, yay!)A condom? This is really happening, oh shit. He tore it open and slid it on.(don't want no lil baby Dolans now do we?)

"Baby just tell me if it hurts to much okay I don't want to make you do this"(well to late for that now isn't it there buddy boy?)

"Okay."

He kisses your forehead and slowly enters into you. The pain was terrible, there was no pleasure at all. A tear fell down your cheek.

"Baby girl I can stop if you want me too."

"No Ethan keep going please." you say trying to get used to the pain. He enters even more slowly and let's out a moan.

"Fuck y/n." He moans

The pain turned into pleasure"e-Ethan omg" you moan out. At this point both of you were moaning messes. An unfamiliar knot is in your stomach, you weren't sure what it was but it was the most pleasure out of all of this. "ETHAN OH MY GOD"! You scream and you relax and Ethan does he same. He pulls the condom off and throws it away(dude really?) and walks back over to you.

"I love you so much Y/N"Ethan says cuddling up to your naked body.

"I love you too Eth"

Then there was a knock at the door Ethan and you quickly got dressed and went to the door. Grayson and the other boys had an apartment across from yours. You were both still sweaty. Ethan opened he door and revealed all the guys standing there awkwardly.

"Um hey dude....um well. YOU GOT LAID!" They all scream and bro hug Ethan. Ethan stands there awkwardly.

"Dude next time you have sex with your girl you should really close the curtains" Jake exclaims

"Uh...sorry?".......

A/N:Um....ill write something dirtier next time but um........

*coughs*🙄