Which Path To Take

Start from the beginning

"Mother" I say bowing my head down in her present and so does ally.

"Chris tells me you've been acting out. Taylor told me your in love and Megan's told me you plan on not attending to the academy" she says so gently that I double think my answer.

"Yes, No,maybe" is all I say and see her smile.

"Your lying" she says and I frown.

"I can't be" I say and concentrate on hearing my heart and she's right it's quickened.

"You haven't been actin out" she asks and I say no. My heart stays the same.

"You plan on skipping out on me" she says.

"I honestly don't know" I say and my heart is the same.

"Your in love" she says and my heart automatically speeds up. I look up to my mom not saying yes or no scared of what she may do.

"What's the answer child" she says sigh.

"I'm sorry" I say before I run as fast as I can out of the door and into the woods, which took about 3 seconds. I go back into the public and walk the speed of a person and walk to the park. I spot Camila and Sofi and smile.

"Your late" she says and I glare at her.

"I didn't get the invite" I say as I pick Sofi up. I watch as she watches me quietly and I try my hardest to not intimidate her. I walk over to Camila and smile.

"You disappeared on us" she says and envelopes me into a warm hug and her scent instantly hits me like a ton of bricks. I smile and hug back tighter knowing if I don't I'll jump her bones. I don't know what this is but when I'm near her, her scent is so intoxicating, so delicious. It's like all I want to do is................."

"Uh......lo" she says and I instantly let go.

I look to see sofi smirking at me and I stick my tongue out.

"Your cute" I hear from behind me and instantly start shaking.

"Um thanks" Camila says but looks at me the whole time.

"Oh silly me, I'm Megan, Lauren's sister" she says and I watch Camila only concerned for me while my sister is glaring Camila up and down and I sigh trying to calm down.

"I need to go" I say and see sofi upset and Camila watching me.

Camila grabs me and Im trying so hard. Her smell on top of her touch, have my body craving more. But I can never touch her, she's a human and I'm a monster.

"Please don't go and hurt yourself" she says and I watch my sister ears perk up.

"Lauren you have to finish packing" Megan says and Camila frowns.

"Your leaving me" she says and I can't help but to grab her face and make her stare into my eyes.

"Never. I already told her, I'm not going. Mani and ally and my family will be leaving soon but I'm staying right here. They're leaving without me" I say and start to growl without even realizing it. I see her look at me in terror and it breaks my heart. I walk away and Megan grabs me and all I see is red. I turn around ready to scream when I stop what I was doing spotting my mother. I watch her and her whole face shows she sees the way I feel about Camila and I frown. Disappointed that I couldn't keep this from her. I watch her eyebrow raise and I sigh again forgetting she can read my mind.