Chapter 31

Bey POV

It's Been A Couple Of Months Since My Mom And Solange Left , Solange Is Coming Down To Visit Me And Her Dad Spring Break And I Can't I Wait. Before They Left I Had To Get Advice From My Mama On This Whole Love Triangle Situation.

She Had Told Me To Follow My Heart , I Can't Sit Around And Think Being With Jay Playing Boyfriend And Girlfriend Is What I Need Cause It's Not. She Told Me I Need To Tell Him That He Needs To Go Back To His Real "Family" And That's What I Did.

That Nigga Was On His Knees Begging Me To Take Him It Was So Bad I Had To Change My Locks And Shit. It Was Beginning To Get Annoying He Kept Calling Me And Trying To Hit Up So Just A Month Ago I Moved Farther From Work And The City I Was In. I Moved To Mamaroneck And I Changed My Number , And I Must Say Its Nice Being Unbothered.

Kelly Visits Me Still And The Store Is Doing Great And I'm About Four Months Pregnant And I Still Haven't Decided If I Really Want Jay To Actually Be In My Child's Life. 

I Heard A Knock At The Door And Smiled , I Got Up From The Couch And Opened The Door To See My Sexy Man.

(Photo Attached: Michael Ealy Fine Ass 😍💦💦💦)

"Hey Baby" I Smiled As I Kissed His Lips

"You Look So Good" He Said Biting His Lip As He Looked Me Up And Down

I Playfully Rolled My Eyes "Boy Bye , I Know I Look Like A Fucking Whale "

"A Sexy Ass Whale" He Smirked As He Looked His Lips

Oh That's My Sexy Ass New Man , It's Funny How We Met He Sold Me The Place I'm Living In Now , He's A Real Estate Agent And The Best In New York Might I Add. I Still Wasn't Showing When He Asked Me Out But When I Sat Down And Told Him My Pregnancy And All The Stuff That Went Down Between Jay , Monica And I He Sat There And Understood And Said I Just Want To Get To Know You.

He's So Loving And Caring , Honest And He Can Work His Tongue So Fucking Good. I Mean Jay Is A Little Better But I Just Never Remember Or Think About Jay And Monica When He Comes Around. And I Can't Believe He's Sticking Around Knowing That I'm Pregnant With Another Mans Belly.

Kelly Has Met Him Too , She's Happy For Me And She's Glad That I Was The Bigger Person To Just Leave That Toxic Relationship. My Mom Is Happy As Well She's Seen A Picture Of Michel And Says He's Fine As Hell , She Also Said I Better Watch Out But I Already Told Her She Take My Man I'll Slice Her Throat.

"Come On Michael" I Blushed As We Walked Out Of My Condo And Got Into His Phantom Rolls Royce
We Were Having A Little Double Date With Kelly And Tim.

After  About A Hour And A Half Since I Don't Live In The Same City As Kelly Anymore It's Takes Me Longer To Get To Mr.Chows In Her City.

Michael Got Out The Car And Opened My Door Helping Me Out And We Made Our Way Into The Restaurant.

Our Eyes Scanned The Rooms And Seen Kelly Waving And Smiling From Ear To Ear As She Got Up. We Walked Over To Them Hugging Them And Exchanging Kisses.

"My Little Nephew " She Smiled As She Rubbed My Growing Belly And Smiled Down At My Belly

I Chuckled "Have You Thought Of A Name?" She Asked

"Not Really , Maybe Jordan Or Prince Something Adorable But Simple"

"I Think She Should Go With Michael" Michael Joked

"Uh Ah , My Nephew Is Gonna Be So Adorable I Hope He Comes Out With Your Genes " Kelly Said

"The Damn Shade Kelly , Plus He Will But His Daddy Isn't Ugly So I Know He Will Be A Handsome Little Boy"

"Uh Em" I Heard Michael Cough 

I Turned To Him As We Sat Down In The Booth "I Don't Date Ugly Men I'm Just Saying , Plus Look At You I Did Good" I Winked

He Smirked Licking His Lips "So How's The Real Estate Business Going Mike?" Asked Tim Starting Conversation With Him But Me And Kelly Tuned Them Out

"Monica's Doing Good , The Twins Don't Look Like Twi-"

"I Told You Them Diseased Babies Was Gonna Come Out Ugly As Hell" I Said Rolling My Eyes As I Sipped Some Water

"Bey That's Not What I Meant , You Can Just Tell That They're Not Twins "

"Did She Ever Tell Lance? About His Damn Child That He Has?" I Asked

"No , She Said Jay Agreed To Be The Parent Of Both"

"That Nigga Really Lost His Damn Mind Huh?" I Said As I Shook My Head

"And Mon's Parents Finally Moved Down , They Actually Moved Into Her Neighborhood It Seems Like Everyone Had Calmed Down From This Whole Thing"

"Well That Bald Headed Wanna Be Ronald McDonald Looking Ass Got Her Way" I Said As I Looked Over The Menu

Kelly Busted Out Laughing "Stop Bey , But I'm Glad Your Moving On And Doing What's Right"

I Let Out A Sigh "This Baby Is Making Me Change My Lifestyle , If It Wasn't For This Baby I Would Have Probably Still Had Been Messing Around With Jay. I Need To Do What's Right For My Child "

"We'll Have You Thought Of Having Jay In Your Child's Life?" She Asked

I Put My Menu Down "I Don't Want Him In My Child's Life , It Would Be A Mess "

Kelly Nodded Her Head "Your Right , And Monica Has Really Turned Crazy When It Comes To Jay"

"You Seen The Bitch Wouldn't Let Go Of His Cheating Ass" I Laughed

"And Michael Is Really Cool , Unlike Lance Ass" She Said Causing Me To Hit Her With The Menu

She Busted Out Laughing "Come On Bey That Nigga Really Was Messed Up"

"Yeah He Just Loved Dick More Than Pussy" I Laughed

Kelly Stopped Laughing Causing Me To Look Where She Was Looking And My Whole Face Changed.

"Beyoncé?" Jay Asked As His Eyes Lit Up With Monica Next To Him Looking Mad

This Can't Be Good....
-----------------------------
A/N

Sorry For Not Updating , But I'll Be Back To My Usual Updating 😌

•What Do You Think Of Michael ?

•Do You Think Jayoncé Is Over Forever And Jay Is Gonna Stay With Monica?

Peace & Blessings ✌🏽️💕