Chapter 22: Back To School

Start from the beginning

He sighed. "Yeah at first, but then I realized you were just trying to protect me and yourself. But the thing is, I don't need to be protected and you know I can protect you, so can your friends." He shook his head.

I smiled sadly. "I still can't go with you." He looked sad.

"I wish you'd reconsider." His eyes pleaded with mine and I had to look away.

"Thank you, for standing up for me." I leaned up on my tippy-toes and kissed his cheek before walking away with Amy, who was dumbstruck.

Everyone gasped at my outward affection.

Amy was seething. "She's such a bitch! But Adrian doing that for you? That was so hot! And what did you and him mean about going with him? Does he want to elope?!" She fired out questions.

I smiled. "No, he asked me to prom." Amy squealed.

"Wait?" She looked confused. "And you said no?!" She exclaimed.

"Amy... You know I can't. No one will ever leave us alone and I know Adrian could do way better." We walked to English.

Amy flashed me some crazy eyes. "Are you serious? You know Aylin, I don't get you. You want him and he wants you but you always let your insecurities get in the way." She stormed into the classroom taking a seat far away from me.

I just wanted to go to the bathroom and cry.

****************************

Lunch couldn't have come sooner. I went straight to the library, not grabbing any food.

I went to the non-fiction section where there weren't any people and curled up against the book case.

During class, people had written notes about me being a slut and a cow. Guys would pull my hair. One guy even had the audacity to spank my ass.

I just wanted to sit here and die. I began to cry, burying my face in my sleeve, pulling my knees to my chest.

"Are you okay?" A male's voice called out softly.

He stood there quietly holding a book in hands.

He was handsome, black hair and brown eyes. He looked to be a little nerdy but he seemed sincere.

I nodded sniffling. He sat down next to me. "Rough day?" He asked pulling out a sandwich.

I nodded. "Here." He handed me half of his ham and cheese sandwich.

I shook my head. "Thanks though." I half smiled.

"I'll just put it right here in case you want it." He placed it down on a napkin.

"So what's wrong?" He asked behind his black thick framed glasses.

"Just people I guess." I sniffled a few tears running down my face.

He sighed. "Yeah I know how you feel. When I first came here from Indiana, everyone bullied me. Especially the jocks." He shrugged.

"They didn't like me because I'm different." He shook his head.

"You're not that different." I smiled a little. "You seem nice." I told him deciding to take the half of his sandwich and nibble on it out of hunger.

Curves In A Bikini (Completed & Partially Edited)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara