Chapter 14

*George's POV*

"Okay, so for a bit of a twist, whenever anyone chooses truth everyone has to answer the question!" Micky yelled drunkenly, not realising that we could all hear him perfectly well when he spoke normally.

There was a mixed response to this twist - various groans came from different people whereas others were whooping, clearly excited to start the game. I, on the other hand, was still pissed at all of them for interrupting my evening with Megan. I needed to show her that I wanted to be more than friends. For the bet, yeah, but it was for genuine reasons as well. As cheesy as it sounds, from the moment I saw her I knew she was different.

I glanced across the circle to look at Megan. She was laughing at something Greg was saying to her. He was clearly off his head, banging on about some bird he'd seen dead on the road the other day. I think she was laughing more at the state of him than his story.

It was only when a voice next to me broke me out of my thoughts that I realised I'd been staring.

"George, we're about to start!" Ella giggled at a high pitch into my ear.

She was practically sitting on my lap and her hand was dangerously close to my thigh. I leaned back and shuffled away from her slightly, feeling uncomfortable with the closeness. She just started giggling again, this time louder and even higher in pitch. God, she was annoying sometimes.

Plus, I didn't get what was so funny. Was she drunk or something? Or just pretending. Isn't that what girls her age do when they want attention and shit? Well, she wasn't getting any from me.

Jaymi started off the game by being given a dare. It was a pretty harmless one to get the ball rolling. He had to kiss each of the players on the cheek.

After a few more fairly innocent dares, it was my turn. I was expecting something on the same level as the others had been, so I stupidly chose 'dare'. Big mistake.

Dan was rubbing his hands together as evil overcame his body, "George, I dare you to play seven minutes in heaven with...Ella."

The room erupted into laughter and cries of congratulations to Dan for his genius idea.

"No way," I retorted, "No fucking way."

I turned to Ella, who was batting her eyelashes at me manically, "Oh, come on George it's just a bit of harmless fun."

I felt a playful nudge in the ribs from the other side of me, followed by Josh's unhelpful words, "Go on mate, it's just a bit of harmless fun, right?"

He had a cheeky glint in his eyes and I returned his face of sunshine with a face of thunder.

I glanced around the circle desperately for some help but everyone had broken into a chant of "Ella and George sitting in a tree" whilst clapping their hands together full of glee.

I was so glad that they were all enjoying themselves so much.

Before I knew what was happening, I was being pulled to my feet by a way-too-keen Ella and felt myself being dragged out of the room. Just before we passed through the doorway, I locked eyes with Megan. Although she appeared on the outside to be joining in with the cheering, her eyes gave her away. They told me that she was faking it. They were full of hurt. Sadness. In a way, this was encouraging. If she didn't like me in a romantic sense even the tiniest bit, she wouldn't care.

"We'll come and get you in seven minutes!" I could just about make out JJ call after us before we were out of the room. Ella led me towards the bathroom.

"This is the smallest room in here," She giggled, before shutting the door behind me.

I stood incredibly awkwardly by the door, whilst she was sitting seductively on the loo seat. Was she actually being serious right now? I wasn't going to do anything with her.

"We'll don't just stand there! We've only got seven minutes, lets make the most of it," Her face was full of excitement.

I didn't quite know what to respond with other than blinking repeatedly in disbelief at the situation. Ella, who was supposedly a friend of mine, was willing to actually have sex with me in a bathroom for a dare. How about no.

She bit her lip in what was probably meant to be a sexy way, "Ohh, I get it. Not much of a talker when it comes to this, are we, George? Well that's okay baby. You don't have to do anything. Just watch."

And with that, she began unbuttoning her shirt slowly. Still on the loo seat, she started moving her body in a provocative way whilst making strange moaning noises.

Was I supposed to be turned on or something? Because if we're being honest, my immediate impulse was to start laughing. Which I did. She was on her last button when I couldn't hold it in any longer, and burst into a fit of giggles.

She paused as she was straddling the loo seat, and looked up at me with a face clouded by confusion, "What's so funny?"

I fought through the giggles, barely able to breathe due to laughing so much, "Ella...stop...just stop," I gasped for air.

Instead of taking this as her cue to put her top back on, a sly smile slid across her lips. She made her way towards me, looking surprisingly please with her self.

She backed me into the corner, pressing me up against the wall - again making me feel extremely uncomfortable.

My mouth had suddenly become bone dry, causing my words to come out as no more than a hoarse croak, which didn't exactly give the same effect, "Ella, get off me."

Ignoring me, she shushed me with her finger and pressed herself further into me. I could feel myself beginning to sweat as...

A sudden draught entered the room. Ella and I both whipped our heads towards the door at the same time.

Oh no.

Megan backed away from the doorway, her eyes flicking from me to Ella. They looked even more full of hurt than before.

Her voice was small, "Um, I was just coming to...to tell you that, er...you could...sorry," She shook her head and darted out of the room.

"Megan, wait!" I pushed Ella off me, scowling at her. But Megan was gone.