Chapter 4

Kaydence pov:
"An amusement park" I questioned as he parked. "You brought me here" I said.
"Yep" he said getting out as I did to. I walked next to him as we entered the place.
"Aren't you scared People from school may be here an see you with me" I whispered.
"That's why I have these" he handed me glasses. Just when I thought he'd be charming. I put them on as he got us tickets an stuff. "You owe me" he said handing me a wrist band. "I didn't ask you to bring me here. Id rather be in school" I said putting it on.
"Tough" he said walking away. I just glared at him an began following him.
He stopped in front of a roller coaster-oh no.
My eyes trailed from the bottom of the ride to the top.
"That's to high" I breathed out getting nervous. "Don't be a baby you'll be fine" he said. I kept starring at the top as people would drop down screaming.
He grabbed my wrist pulling me forward as the line got shorter an I still starred. "Are you afraid of heights" he asked. "A-a little" I stuttered. "Well your getting over that today" he said as we were next to ride. My heart began to pound faster an louder. The people before us were done an It was our turn. I followed Ethan sitting next to him. The handle bars dropped down infront of us securing us in. "Please god if your listening don't kill me" I said to my self.
We jerked back a little as the ride began.
I shut my eyes closed as we moved up the hill.
"Open your eyes" Ethan said. I lightly opened them to see how high we were. I began to freak out at how high we were. I didn't even think twice as I grabbed onto Ethans hand squeezing it.
He didn't move it he just held it back. We reached the top an the last thing I know is we dropped.
"WOOO" Ethan yelled smiling. I looked at him calming down a little. I looked back an realized this was actually fun. I let go of his hand an put mine up laughing as the ride got faster.

Ethan's pov:
As we reached it to the top she gripped onto my Hand. I didn't really mind, I kind of liked her touch. I held hers back as we began to drop. She had let go making me a little sad.
But when I looked over to the side she was smiling and laughing.
I smiled to an put my hands up along with her. As the ride ended I nudged her arm an she smiled. "Told you you'd get over it" I said. We exited the ride together.
She went to put the sunglasses back on but I stopped her. "You don't have to put them on it was just a joke" I said taking them from her.
"So what's next" she asked.

Kaydence pov:
As time went by I got to see a new side of Ethan. Well it wasn't new it was actually the side I knew back in freshman year until everything happened.
We were now in the arcade playing different games an winning tickets. I won a lot of them compared to him surprisingly.
"Didn't think you actually had skills" Ethan said as I got all my 500 tickets. I lightly laughed an walked to the counter. "Hello. Wow you got a lot huh" the lady said impressed. "Yeah" I laughed. "How many tickets do you have" she asked. "500" I said. "Well this row is 500 an the rest under it is lower" she said. I nodded an looked around. I looked back to see Ethan still playing games. "Can I get that teddy bear for 300" I asked. "The brown one" she said. I nodded an she grabbed it. It was pretty big, I would of guessed it to be 1000 tickets but it wasn't. I told her what else I wanted until I ran out of tickets. "Thank you" I said as I walked off to where Ethan was. He was playing some hunting game an shooting deers. "Damn it" he said as the game ended. He turned towards me an laughed.
"See you got some stuff" he said messing with the funny hat on my head. "Here" I said handing him the teddy bear. "You can't hold it your self" he joked holding it. "Why would I hold your bear" I asked. He lightly smiled an looked at it. "You bought me this" he said.
"Yeah, I mean I owed you so" I said. "Thanks" he said still smiling.
I smiled back.
Ethan looked at me weird then reached into his pocket grabbing my phone that was ringing. It stopped an he looked at my screen. "Oh shit" he said handing me my phone.
12 miss calls aunt Sarah.
32 text messages.
4 voicemails.
I clicked on the last voice mail an listened to it along with Ethan.
"KAYDENCE ROSE HARPER I SWEAR TO GOD. PLEASE TELL ME YOUR OK WHY ARENT YOU ANSWERING YOUR PHONE. IM SCARED TO DEATH KAYDENCE I PROMISED YOUR PARENTS ID KEEP YOU SAFE. please call me back if you see this I need to know your ok" she cried an the message ended.
"Woah" Ethan said.
My eyes watered a little as I looked at him. "Where are your parents" he asked confused. "Um. Th-there" I got stuck.
He rose an eyebrow as my eyes watered more. "Uh there out of town for work" I lied.
"Oh. Well I should probably get you home" he said. "Yeah" I whispered as we walked out to his car.