Chapter 2

Kaydence pov:
As I walked in I saw a beaten up josh holding a ice pack to his jaw. I cupped my mouth with my hand as I saw his whole face, bleeding an cut up. "This is all my
Fault" I said as I walked
Up to him. He looked up at me with sorrow in his eyes. "Kaydence" he whispered as one single tear fell from his eye.
I nodded standing in place trying not to cry.
"I'm sorry. We can't be friends anymore" as those words came out I'll I did was stare at him. I blinked several times in disbelief an backed up a little begining to feel the tears fall.
He got up from the bed placing the ice pack on the counter. "I'm sorry" he whispered an walked out. That's when I broke down, letting all the tears fall. I heard the door open as I tried to calm down. "Kaydence baby are you ok" I heard my aunt Sarah say. (Aka the nurse). I wiped under my eyes an nodded still not looking at her. "Sweetie what happened" she asked.
"Nothing I'm fine I'm fine" I said walking out of the room. Walking out everyone's eyes landed on me. Laughs were let out while
People shoved me as I walked.
I began to walk faster trying to get away from all of them. As I was about to make it to the school doors someone stopped Me.
"Where do you think your going babe" he said. "Grayson let me go" I whispered Not making eye contact. "Your not going anywhere" he said grabbing onto my
Wrist. He began to tug at my wrist but I didn't move. "Either walk our ill drag you" he said.
I squeezed my teeth together as anger filled me. Different emotions were going through me.
Anger, fright, hurt, hate. These past years so much has happened.
First the incident in school, the drugs, my parents death, the bullying, and now loosing the only friend I had. "LISTEN BITCH-" I felt my hand lift from my side an slam right into Graysons face.
A echo occurred from the sound of me hitting him making everyone go dead silent. He let go of my wrist holding on to his cheek then looking back at me full on angered. I ran out as fast as I could as I had the chance. I ran to my
Car trying to unlock it as he came running out of the school looking for me. I got the key an unlocked my door fast as my heart beats went faster and faster. He spotted me an began running. I jumped into my car locking the doors fast. I started the engine as he approached my window. I wasn't as scared as I was. I backed up fast Stomping my foot on the pedal an driving home.
-
I stood here starring in the mirror as I held the blade to my wrist.
"I tried to stop but I can't mom an dad. I know your mad at me to Lucas and I'm sorry" I said. I looked at my face examining it. I had a bruise on the side of my forehead from earlier. I set my blade down an lifted up my shirt a little to see a huge bruise on my side.
I let go of my shirt letting it drop an grabbed the blade again. "I don't care anymore" I cut all these lines down my arms, I didn't care how many or how deep they were.
For everyone I would think of a reason why to. My first cut was for being a slut in everyone's eyes. The second was for loosing my family. Third was for everyone hating me.
Then being a mistake was my fourth. And the last one was for lying. Lying to my aunt, telling her I was fine, lying to my ex bestfriend not telling her the truth about what really happened, and lying to my self by saying I'm fine.
        I'm not fine.