Prologue

Everyone who's been bullied story usually starts out with being the new kid.

Usually there shy an people pick on them for no reason or the person picking on them does it to get stress out of there way.

Sometimes it's because the person picking on them loves them or that person stops an realizes they do.

Those people who got bullied would do harmful things to them to be able to take the pain away. Some could
Actually go through it an be fine

I guess my story's kind of the opposite.
I wasn't the new kid nor the shy kid. I was one of the populars in freshmen year, I did volleyball an cheerleading like other girls.

My bullying story began when one day I met two boys, Ethan an Grayson.

We all became good friends an hung out a lot. And then around March of freshman year one of them played me. 

They set me up, by pretending to be in love with me makin me fall for them, and I did.

They set up a camera in there room as they were planning to have sex with me an I was letting them. He made me say things I never thought I would.

The next day my life flipped. The video went all around school an I was known as the number one slut.

I was kicked off of cheerleading because the head cheerleader was his girlfriend and my ex best friend.

  I was also kicked off of volleyball team because when ever we played the players would injure me to make sure I couldn't play anymore.

He tried to explain to me making up lies, I'll I did was scream At him an make him angry, so they all turned against me.

Everyday after that they'd get worse with the bullying. It started with name callings, then prankings, and now abusing.

And it's not just a few people, it's everyone. Here we are in junior year, and the bullying still hasn't stopped.

"I'm depressed, but I'm
also slowly falling in love"