Chapter 3

Kaydence pov:
I walked into school same as always being called names an just keeping my Head down.
Usually id have josh by my side though.
As I walked id glance up trying to look for him, but no sign.
My aunt basically bombed me with questions last night about why I went home during fifth period.
I just did the whole act thing I do all the time saying I was fine.
I wish I was fine.
I sometimes just wish I never met Ethan an Grayson. I'll I need is my bestfriend back right now. I need josh, he's the only person who can help me an make me smile and without him I'm more depressed.
"Move slut" someone said pushing me into a locker. And there goes all my books. I knelt down picking them up. I began to hear everyone laughs stop. I looked up in confusion to see Ethan at the main entrance scanning everyone until his eyes landed on me.
I looked down fast picking my books up faster then walking away. I felt someone approach me an grab my arm dragging me somewhere. I memorized the grip, it was Ethans. We got outside the building an he pushed me a little.
"You have some guts for slapping my brother in the face" he said.
I didn't look at him.
"Hey I'm talking to you" he said grabbing onto my chin. "If Grayson so mad why doesn't he come beat me up his self instead of making his twin" I snapped.
He let go of my chin making me go back a little. "We all know if Grayson came he'd probably hurt you to where you can't even breathe" he said.
"So why aren't you doing that" I asked a little afraid. "Piss me of even more an I probably will" he said glaring at me. I gulped an looked away. "Look pull a move like that again, you'll really regret it" he said.
My eyes began to water while looking at him.
"Why did you do that to josh" I blurted out.
He looked confused then realized who I was talking about. A smirk appeared on his face.
"Your boyfriend had it coming" he said. I looked down a little.
"What's wrong, you sad that your boy toys weaker then me" he laughed. "He's not my boy toy" i snapped. "Sure he isn't" he sarcastically said. The bell rang an I tried to walk past him.
"I think I'm gonna keep you for the Rest of the  school day" he said grabbing onto my wrist. "What" I said trying to rip my wrist from his grip.
He pulled me all the way to the parking lot making me scared.
Grayson's gonna come out an jump me isn't he?
He brought us to a car.
"Get in" he said as the car unlocked. I got in listening to what he said. I looked at the school praying my aunt would look for me. He got in the drivers seat putting the keys into the ignition. "Please Ethan, let me go back" I begged.
"Chill princess your missing school not getting raped" he said.
I gripped onto the chair still starring at the school. As he began to drive off campus I remembered my phone in my pocket. I pulled it out going to unlock it till he snatched it from me. "You won't be needing this" he said putting it in his pocket.
My teeth began to shake as I looked back out the window.
Someone please save me. He reached out to his radio turning it up.
He rested one arm on the opened window and the other on the wheel.
I kind of starred wondering what he was planning on doing.
"Do you have to stare" he asked. I looked away fast nervous.
"Not like you haven't seen me before baby girl" he said. I rolled my eyes Looking out the window once again.

         Ethan's pov:
If Grayson figures out I'm in the same car as her he'll kill me.
I just wanted to have some fun while no one could catch us.
Not like I'm getting feelings for her or anything.
As I drove I looked over to see her looking scared. Why is she so scared? I rolled her window down making her look confused. She just sat still starring out the window still. I looked back at the road then back at her to see her hair flying back a little. Her blue eyes got brighter as the sun shined on them. Kind of remembered me of when I first met her.
"Why are you staring at me" I heard. I snapped out of my day dream an saw her staring at me. "Why do you look scared" I asked looking back at the road. "I should be in class right now not here in a car with you" she said. "Don't worry baby girl your gonna have a lot more fun with me then in school" I said. "Stop calling me that" she whispered.
This should be interesting.

Kaydence pov:
Please please please aunt Sarah come looking for me. Someone come stop this kid an save me.