Chapter 1

Kaydence pov:
He lifted my face out from the toilet.
My face was drenched with toilet water by now. The boys laughs filled through out the whole bathroom.
"Another one bro" Lucas said. Grayson grabbed my head an shoved it into the toilet again as Ethan pressed the handle down making the water swirl around again. As I came back up they all got up throwing my books an supplies everywhere.
They laughed an left me here on the floor, inside a stall. I began to cry as I wiped my face off with the sleeves of my sweater. "Kaydence. Kaydence where are you" josh called. He opened the stall to see me crying an my hair all wet. "Kaydence" he said as he dropped to the floor hugging me.
"Why do they do this to me" I cried. "I don't know Kay. I don't know" he whispered pulling me closer. "I never did anything to them" I said.
He pulled away a little, with an angered face.
"You don't deserve to be treated like this and I'm not gonna let them" he said. He stood up grabbing my stuff an putting it back in my bag. He pulled me up giving it to me. "There going to pay for this" he said beginning to walk out. "Josh" I said but he kept walking. I looked in the mirror real quick to see my mascara smeared an my eyes all red. I ran out of the bathroom trying to catch up to him. "Josh what are you doing" I asked but he ignored me. Someone pulled my bag making it fall off my Shoulder. I turned around to see aaron laughing. I grabbed my bag an turned back around to see josh all the way down the hall walking up to the Dolan twins.
"YO DOLANS" he yelled.
They stopped laughing with there friends an looked at him.
"IM TIRED OF YOU TREATING KAYDENCE LIKE SHIT. WHAT THE FUCK DID SHE EVER DO TO YOU" he yelled shoving Ethan into a locker. He nailed Ethan in the face taking everyone by surprise.
I began to run down there but was still far from them. Grayson grabbed onto josh throwing him off of ethan. Ethan jumped on top of him beginning to throw punches at his face. Josh got out of his grip standing up an falling into a locker.
"What's wrong josh you give up" Ethan said.
Everyone's eyes were on them. Josh grabbed onto his jaw still leaning back into the locker.
Ethan walked up to josh nailing him right in the eye causing him to fall to the floor.
I ran up to josh but someone's arms wrapped around my waist. I tried getting out of the grip crying as I couldn't. Ethan walked up to him begining to kick him in the stomach.
"Stop stop please" i begged. Josh couldn't get up he was to beaten up. He looked at me trying to protect his self with his arms. His eyes were red an swollen.
"I'm sorry I'm so sorry" I cried still stuck in someone's grip. Ethan finally stopped,wiping the blood from under his nose off. He looked at me then the person holding me. They threw me to the floor, kicking my side then going next to Ethan. I gripped on to my side that was now in pain. I looked up at them as my hair fell a little in front of my face to see Grayson next to him. "Oh look how cute, the weakest an ugliest people make a great couple" Ethan said causing everyone to laugh. "Especially kaydence, the ugliest person I've ever seen an the worthless one" Grayson said. My heart began to ache at everything they said.
I could never stand up for my self as much as I wanted. I'll I could do was fight through this, that was until I got home an could let everything out.
"Kaydence. Kaydence" I heard. I got out of my dreaming an looked to see the principle.
I stood up an she looked at me weird. "Why do you smell like toilet water" she asked. I looked to the side where I heard laughing to see the twins glaring at me.
"Umm" Grayson dragged his thumb across his neck an pointed at me.
"I- uh I fell in the girls bathroom stall" I lied.
"Well uh come on let's get you to the nurse" she said. I looked to the side to see josh gone. I picked my things up an kept my head down as I walked with her to the nurse. Nothing ever changed. Everyday I entered it was like a dark place that took all your positivity away.