a ball to remember...

The yule ball:

(okay I've skipped quite far ahead now but yeah please enjoy!)

Okay so me and George have been dating for a good couple of months now, and it’s been the happiest months of my life, when im with him I feel safe and complete I feel like I can’t breathe without him. And last week we decided to take our relationship to the next level how shall I put this, um we did the nasty in the R.O.R and I have to say it was the most exciting thrilling and meaningful experience of my life. I woke up at 7 o’clock in the morning it was the day of the yuel ball I had my dress all planned and my date was of course George, and thank god Krum now has the hots for Hermione! I got out of bed and had a quick shower I felt a little funny, but I've been feeling like that for a week now so im kind of used to it. I got changed into a pair of jogging bottoms and a white vest top, I shoved my hair into a pony tail, I didn't need any make up on this morning, since Ginny has already insisted on doing it for me later.

No one was in the common room and I couldn’t be bothered to wake up Ginny and Hermione. I headed down to the great hall, Fred and George were already down there stuffing their faces as per usual,

“hey babe” George said as I sat down next to him, the smell of toast and bacon filled my nose, and then It came nausea again… I ran out of the great hall, passed Hermione and Ginny and into the bathroom. They both ran after me and into the bathroom. I chucked up everything I had eaten the day before, I felt awful. I crouched down on the floor and put my knees to my chest.

“jess, you should really see madam pomfrey” Hermione said rubbing my shoulder.

“I will tomorrow I promise” I said bursting into tears I knew what she’d say I hadn’t been feeling right ever since me and George did it yeah I think.. well I think im pregnant!.But im not letting that spoil the ball I had been excited about it ever since I found out about it! I stopped crying and whipped all the dried up tears off my face.

“come on jess, want a piggy back?” Hermione offered, I burst into giggles and nodded my head. I jumped on her back

“giddy up hermy!” I hollered and she began to run out of the bathroom with me on her back. We headed back to the great hall with Ginny running behind us. I sat back in-between George and Fred again.

“heya hun are you okay ,you’ve been doing that a lot lately” George asked concerned.

“yeah im fine promise” I kissed his cheek, and he blushed slightly. and his hand slipped onto my thigh. Whenever he did I blushed slightly. it was quite comforting though.

2 hours before the ball.

I was I the library studying… ikr never thought I’d ever say that! Hermione and Ginny ran in and grabbed my arms.

“jess lets go we’ve only got a few hours before the ball” as soon as Ginny said this I ended up running and dragging them with me. We rushed through the common room and up into our dorm!We all changed into our dresses, mine look like this http://www.google.co.uk/imgres?q=black+prom+dress&um=1&hl=en&sa=N&rlz=1R2SMSN_en&tbm=isch&tbnid=OmJubP8iePXS2M:&imgrefurl=http://www.promroyalty.com/black-amelia-black-prom-dresses-p-43.html&docid=HnV472WjkFmSYM&w=527&h=732&ei=-91QTt36FtSXhQe70-DABg&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=179&vpy=64&dur=1036&hovh=265&hovw=190&tx=85&ty=158&page=1&tbnh=154&tbnw=111&start=0&ndsp=26&ved=1t:429,r:0,s:0&biw=1366&bih=622ß the red one.

“right jess close your eyes” Ginny said forcing me onto a chair,

“make me look like a clown Ginny and I promise I will kill you” I chuckled at her, while she was doing my makeup, Hermione started on my hair, I don't know why I mean I had explained to them eight times that I could do it myself but them being well.. um them they didn't listen. 40 minutes of impatiently sitting in a chair later I was done.