a bit touch and go...

Jess’s point of view:

I could tell everyone was gathering around me as Mr. Weasley put me on the sofa, I couldn’t move , I couldn’t speak, I couldn’t open my eyes but I could hear. I heard someone run towards me and hold my hand I knew it was George as soon as he touched me. Mrs. Weasley told everyone to leave but I didn't want George to leave I was screaming in my head but I couldn’t get the words out I felt trapped.

A few hours later I tried to clench my fist and my hand cooperated! I clenched it as hard as I could, then I started to flutter my eyes. As I opened them everything seemed so bright I had to squint, as my eyes adjusted to the light I looked around I was led on the sofa I went to sit up. But did it to quickly everything went blurry I sat up with my head in my hands, my head pounded.

“I wouldn’t sit up too quickly dear “it was Mrs. Weasley said sweetly “how you are feeling?” she asked with a concerned tone.

“Umm fine just got a bit of a headache and feel a bit shakey but good”

“Oh thank goodness dear, it was a little touch and go for a minute, you lots a lot of blood jess you need to get some sleep”

“Okay but can I see George and Fred before I go to sleep please” I asked sounding a bit queasy

“Of course dear let me just go get them” 30 seconds later Fred and George came into the living room. George ran over to me and pulled me into a hug.

“Thank goodness you’re okay jess” he said sheading a tear I pulled away looked him straight in the eye and told him

“I told you id be okay didn't I” “miss me Freddy?” I asked with a cheeky wink

“Well of course I did” Fred pulled me into a hug as well.

“I need to go to sleep now can you two stay with me please” I asked still feeling dizzy

“Of course we can” Fred lifted me up so he was carrying me bridal style as Fred pulled the sofa out into a sofa bed. George grabbed pillows and a blanket, Fred led me down in the middle of the bed. I was still wearing the shirt that George had given me the other day.

“Night Fred, don't hog all the covers tonight please” me and George chuckled

“I will try not to” Fred and George clambered either side of me and both put an arm around me. We all fell asleep together.

The day before hogwarts:

I woke up the next morning with George’s arms still around me Fred had wriggled around so much he was now practically falling off the bed. George looked so peaceful therefore I didn't want to wake him I gently removed his arms from my waist and headed towards the kitchen, I felt better today stronger even. As I walked into the kitchen two arms grabbed me

“Jess are you okay!”

“Im fine harry but your kinda strangling me” I gasped 2 more arms grabbed me

“Ronny “I shouted I could always told when Ron hugged me because he gave bear hugs, he let go then Ginny jumped on

“Jess omg I hope you’re alright now”

“Jesus people what’s with the hugs!” I yelped

“We just were so glad that you’re okay” harry added

“Im fine guys I promise”

“Ohh jess you’re up well grab a plate and tuck in” I sat at the table grabbed 6 pieces of bacon and tucked in. then a sleepy George walked in followed by Fred

“Morning guys I would say have some bacon but jess has eaten it all” Ginny giggled

“What! Im hungry” everyone laughed

“You’re always hungry!” Fred yawned and rubbed his eyes, everyone was giving me weird looks and laughing but I just carried on eating soon enough everyone calmed down and ate breakfast. Fred and George sat either side of me. Harry was giving me weird looks and glaring at me all through breakfast it was really starting to get on my nerves. KNOCK KNOCK someone was at the door Mrs. Weasley walked over to the door and opened it.

“Jess! It’s your uncle Remus!” I ran to the door and hugged him. He had a worried look on his face but it turned to relief as I hugged him.

“Jess thank goodness you’re okay, I heard about what happened at the world cup!”

“Im fine Remus I promise, im still here aint i!” I chuckled I found it funny and loving that he was so worried and concerned about me.

“Okay well I think it’s time you should be leaving”

“Okay”

“Jess who’s shirt is that because im certain it isn’t yours” Remus questioned glaring at Fred and George. George butted in.

“Um its mine, I said she could have it since she forgot her pjs”

“Oh okay well don't bother getting dressed jess just grab your things and we will use the floo network.” I ran upstairs and grabbed my bag, Mr Weasley had gone to the tent where we were staying at the world cup and grabbed everyone’s stuff for them. I heard footsteps; I turned to find George stood in the doorway.

“Do you need some help?”

“Naaa im alright thanks George, and thanks for staying with me last night” he blushed and so did i.

“That’s alright jess; you’re like my little hot water bottle.”

“Hey im NOT little!”

“You sure about that, because it looks like you are from here” he winked

“Shut up just because you’re freakishly tall” we both chuckled “well George I will see you tomorrow”

“Huh?” he was slightly confused

“I start hogwarts tomorrow”

“ohh yeah it’s going to be great, schools going to be so good this year, well bye jess” George pulled me into a hug. I never wanted it to end but unforchantly it did. I walked downstairs still in George's checked shirt, I said goodbye to all the Weasley’s and harry, and thanked them all. Remus and i stepped into the fire place. A flash of green flames and we were back at Remus’s. As soon as we got in I ran up to my room unpacked my things, put my ear phones in and started to read the book on controlling elements that Fred and George gave me for my birthday. I read half of it but feel asleep.