the sorting

30 minutes later

“thank fuck for that” I said as we pulled into the station I grabbed peanut and my trunk and rushed off the train Fred and George struggled to keep up with me, my hair turned electric blue I was so excited !!!

As I walked off the train all the boys were staring at me and all the girls glared at me, I mean im not pretty im not popular so why were they staring

“Ahh Miss Black there you are” I turned to see who was speaking it was a large man I think he was half giant, “Miss Black im Hagrid”

“Um hi Hagrid”

“Miss Black please could you follow me to the boats, you need to come this way so you can be sorted with the first years”

“Oh okay, I will see you too later” I said looking at Fred and George

“Kay jess, see ya”

“Yh bye jess we know you will be in Gryffindor” George said sweetly. I followed hagrid down into the boats

“4 in each boat please” he shouted I climbed into a boat with a load of first years they were staring at my hair, I concentrated and it flashed from blue to pink to yellow and back to blue, they looked at me in shock it looked like they had seen a ghost.

“Jessica black metamorphas” I said as a matter of faculty. They all laughed

“Wow that’s cool” one of the kids said, the rest of the boat trip was in awkward silence.

The boats finally pulled to shore, I practically jumped out of the boat, and walked with the rest of the first years,

“Ahh first years and miss black, im professor McGonagall now could Jessica black come to the front please” I walked towards the rather old women “ah jess because you will be in 5th year so you will be sorted first follow me please” she started to walk and I followed my hair was still electric blue I was pumped and ready for hogwarts. We got to two massive wooden doors that opened with a massive creak everyone stared at me and my hair, I didn't care much I was too excited to care, as we walked up the middle isle I saw four massive tables, I saw cedric, he smiled and waved at me I gave him a flirty smile back, I also saw Fred and George they waved and winked so I smiled and waved back, I couldn’t believe I was here at last. McGonagall stopped at the front of the hall there was a stool with an old tatty hat on top of it. Wtf why was there a hat there, McGonagall picked up the hat and gestured for me to sit on the stool, so I did, she placed the hat down on my electric blue hair and it began to move and speak, I gasped. “Ahh Jessica black”

“Um jess not Jessica” everyone chuckled I think I said that a bit too loud, ohh well.

“oh well then jess black, hmmmm brave very brave, determined, ohh a controller of the elements very rare power, hmm oh no another prankster just like the Weasley twins” when it said this I saw the twins looking smug and high 5ing each other, I just giggled. “Hmm strong cunning, ahh there’s only one house for you! GRYFINDOR!!!” everyone on the Gryffindor cheered I swear I heard a couple of wolf whistles as I walked over to the table, but Fred and George where cheering the loudest they were also stood up! I was slightly embarrassed to know them. I walked over to them and sat in between the twins. George put his arm round my waist and Fred put his arm over my shoulders.

“Well done jess” Fred congratulated me

“I told you, you would be in Gryffindor didn't I” I started to laugh. Then McGonagall bought the first years through. They were sorted into their houses one kid got scared stiff, he almost jumped 3 feet high

“Pist jess that kid did the same thing you did” George winked

“Ohh shut up that hat thing is creepy!” I whispered