CHP03: Do You know Her?

Kenny stared at his pop tarts he didn't know if he wanted to eat these now or later.... Okay maybe that wasn't all that he was thinking of but he couldn't let Karen know that. He didn't want to tell the snotty brat that it was eating at him, that he needed to know why ____ had talked to her. He looked at his milk then to his pop tarts he didn't want to look at Karen, didn't want to give her a hint of his concern. She was the first one to speak.

"Kenny, are you okay?" That finally made Kenny look up. He hadn't been asked that question in a long time.

"Uh.. Fine. Why?" Karen took a bite of her strawberry pop tart and stared at him suspiciously.

"Well.. School started a couple of hours ago for you... I get that you woke up late but for the last ten minutes you've been staring at your breakfast." Kenny bit his lip looking at his watch.

"Fuck." He quickly threw his pop tart in the trash and started driving, it wouldn't take long for him to get to school but it annoyed him that Karen had seen the concern in him even without him having to say anything.  Karen sighed annoyed, didn't Kenny remember that she went to the same school? It didn't matter she would walk, she had already missed the bus because of how late it was. She was expecting her mom to wake her up like she usually did but her mom was gone, sh couldn't worry about that though.

____ was at school but she didn't really know who to hang out with. Last year she had made friends then immediate enemies with all the girls at school especially since she said 'I don't see what's so special about Justin Timberlake'. Her usual group of friends had dispersed into different cliques and last year after Kenny asked her out she usually just hung around him. Now that she was trying to draw some distance from him she was lost. When the bell for lunch sounded she looked around the cafeteria trying to find a seat. The girls shot her a glare and she quickly tried searching elsewhere. She smiled when she saw Kenny's friends, Cartman, Kyle, and Stan. She quickly took a seat next between Kyle and Stan, the two who smelled less like food.

As soon as she sat down though, the three shot her a confused look. At first she ignored it and dug into her gross school lunch (hey free food is still free!) but as she continued to eat and the rest of the guys didn't speak she noticed more and more people were glaring or staring at her. All their stares were shocking, like asking the guys 'do you know this chick?' She looked up from her food and leaned over towards Stan's ear. "Hey... Why are people-" Just when she was about to finish her sentence Wendy tossed a huge fistful of mashed potatoes at ____'s perfectly(okay maybe just) combed back hair.

She immediately got to her feet. "What the fuck! Why did you do that!" The girls around Wendy snickered but Wendy had a stern face murder in her eyes 

"Stay the hell away from my man! SLUT!" The words hit ___ like a shit ton of bricks. Why the hell was she saying that? 

"Wh-"

"You heard me! ___! S-L-U-T! Everyone at school knows that Stan is my boyfriend!" The (h/c) haired girl seethed in anger.

"I wasn't doing-"

"Oh please! I saw you! You were about to kiss him!" Stan looked up at ___ his eyes trying to say sorry. Seeing Stan's expression made her calm down a bit. It must've looked pretty bad that Stan couldn't control Wendy, guys probably made fun of him. Besides arguing with Wendy probably wouldn't help her case. 

____ quickly ran out of the cafeteria. She needed to get these deformed potatoes out of her hair and she needed a break from the glares the whispers and especially Wendy. It probably didn't look good that Stan chased after her, luckily Kyle tagged along and forced Cartman to come too.

She was leaning against the gym when the guys found her. Stan rubbed the back of his head uncomfortably. "Hey sorry about Wendy..." ___ shot him a glare although really she just wanted to crawl into a hole and cry.