Chapter 10: Alix

The ghost, or whatever he was, was standing in front of me, mouthing something clearly important.

"What?" I asked, squinting at him. He sighed, and his head fell.

"Caspar can't speak." Imogen said, her hand still resting on the knob of the large doors. "I can't read his mind either, none of the angels can. As a Soul Keeper, Death put a spell block on him.

"He wanted him to be safe." She shrugged. I looked at Caspar.

"Caspar, do you know how to write?" I asked. He rolled his eyes and looked around for a while. He mouthed something to me, winked a goodbye at Imogen, took my arm, and the two of us disappeared leaving behind disoriented shadows.

Reappearing in what seemed like a hell hotel, Caspar led me down the long corridor. We came across what seemed like a lobby, and he left me in the middle of the room, running off through a door. On the window, 'Lost Souls' read. I gulped.

Caspar came back, shortly after, holding a dark orb.

"What is this?" I asked. He gave me a finger and peered into the orb. I looked with him and saw myself, on the floor of my bedroom, with a needle in my left arm. It was dark, and I was clearly alone in there. "Is that me?"

Caspar nodded, but pointed my chest. I peered into the ball again, and saw my stomach rising and falling, but slowly.

"What am I doing here then, if I'm ali-?" I asked, but I peered down at my body, decaying. "Caspar?"

He handed me the orb, and I slowly starting regenerating, but soon I'd be gone. I wasn't supposed to here.

He led me into the Lost Souls room, placed the orb back, and took me back to Limbo. Where we found Imogen waiting.

My heart was beating so fast and I could myself about to faint. I got down on my hands and knees, and attempted to slow my breaths. It wasn't long before I passed out.

♤♡◇♧

A/N: yeah, I know this chapters a bit amateur compared to the previous ones, but I wanted to get it done quickly. Don't worry, if you're still reading, once I get back into the habit of writing this, the story will flow a lot more.

Tbh, once I'm finished with this, I might rewrite it. ;)