Chapter 35- Speedy!

First chapter of the New Year! Twenty votes until I post the next chapter. Let's get this to 10,000 reads for the over all story!

Oliver's POV
I check on Felicity the next morning, and see that she's sleeping quietly. When I go to check on Thea she's nowhere to be found, which makes me start to worry.
"Thea!" I hear the front door begin to open, and see my sister sneaking in.
"Where have you been?!"
"Ollie, chill. I can handle myself, I'm eighteen now."
"Thea. I don't want to take any chances while there's a psychopath after us."
"It's fine... I was with Roy..." She mutters under her breath, probably hoping I won't hear her.
"You were with Roy??"
"Nothing like that happened! He just wanted to give me a Christmas present." I notice that she moved her left hand behind her back, out of my view.
"What's that?"
"What's what?"
"Your hiding your hand. Show it to me." She rolls her eyes, before crossing her arms and glaring at me. She still manages to keep her hand out of my view.
"Speedy..."
"I'm an adult now Ollie, you can't just boss me around anymore."
"Thea, I'm just your overprotective older brother. Now show me your hand." The last part I say with gritted teeth, trying to hold back my temper.
"I don't have time for this..."
"Speedy, what has gotten into you??" I grab her arm, as she tries to walk past, finally catching a glimpse of what she was hiding. My eyes sudden immediately, and I hope that it isn't what I thought I saw.
"Is that an engagement ring?!"
"No."
"A promise ring?!"
"No."
"A gift?"
"Yes and no. It's a wedding band Ollie." I think I'm about to pass out. Thea went behind my back and got married! She's only eighteen, and that Roy is twenty! He's too old for her, and she's way too young!
"Thea! What were you thinking?!"
"I'm thinking that I love him, and that I should follow my heart for a change!"
"Following your heart and getting married are two very different things."
"I thought you would be more supportive of this! I'm mean I've supported you being with Felicity, and she's practically put a target on our backs!"
"Thea, I don't have time for this. Go to your room, and stay there!"
"No. You can't tell me what to do. I'm an adult."
"So you keep saying, but mature adults don't go and get married at eighteen!"
"Some roll model Felicity is!"
"Keep Felicity out of this! This is about you, and a stupid decision you made."
"Ugh... I'm going home. Maybe out mother will be more supportive. At least my husband is someone mom approves of." She grabs her jacket before slamming the front door behind her.
I collapse on a chair, messaging my temples until I hear the soft footsteps. I look up and see Felicity standing there nervously.
"Hey... How long have you been up?"
"Long enough to hear a majority of... That." She walks forward, sitting next to me on the couch, resting her head on my shoulder.
"I don't know what got into her?"
"We all have our reckless teenage years. Just depends on how far people go."
"Don't listen to her. She was upset..."
"Everything she said was true though. I am probably one of the worst role models out there."
"I beg to differ. You are an amazing person, and I've loved watching you becomes your own person again."
"Aren't you sweet..." I peck her on the lips, before taking her hand in mine.
"We can get through anything, as long as you never doubt us."
"I won't if you won't."
"I was hoping you would say that."