Chapter 25- The Ball pt. 2

Felicity's POV
I wake up on my 23 birthday to Thea opening my door.
"Happy birthday!"
"You remember?"
"Ya of course! Your like my best friend."
"Cool."
"Get up and get dressed, because we have a full day. First we have to get our nails done. Then we have to get our hair and makeup done. Then we have to come back here, avoid Ollie and put on our dresses. I'm having Dig take him out of the house for a while, so we should be good."
"Wow, you really have planned this out."
"Well ya, I'm a Queen. Oh! Speaking of which! My mom is going to be at the ball."
"I knew it was too good to be true."
"So, I'm just warning you." We go to a spa wear they paint my nails the color of the dress that I had decided on. Thea had chosen a deep burgundy strapless mermaid dress. It looked completely stunning on her. We make it to the salon where they begin by taking my curly hair and pinning it elaborately to the back of my head. They continue to do my makeup, giving me a smokey eye and a nude lip color. They had taken Thea's crazy hair and done a beautiful braid that had snowflakes pinned throughout her hair. We make it back to an empty apartment, a half hour before the ball starts. I go in my room and change into the blue dress, with the black pattern. It had been the dress I chose and I love it. I zip it up and place the black heals on my feet. I look in the mirror and I can't believe it.
"Felicity? We need to go, the guys are going to meet us there."
"Coming!" I walk out of my room and the look on her face says everything. It is perfect and I hope the night goes the same way.